Preschool Genius Math Booster Zoo
By One Monk Clapping
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
12 richly rendered games. Play with your zoo animal friends while learning basic math skills. More than just great graphics the interesting gameplay engages kids to have fun while learning about numbers.
"This is definitely a must-have app!" - Smart Apps for Kids.com
"A must-have preschool math app- it covers a wide range of topics, uses auditory and visual supports, has high quality 3-D animated graphics, is engaging and FUN!" - theimum.com
"I absolutely love the activities included in this app" - Sharon Turriff, Appymall.com
“Preschool Genius Math Booster Zoo is a fantastic math primer for your kids! A Perfect Tool for Preschool as well as Kindergarten Teachers to have on hand! The 3D graphics are truly an enticement to keep coming back for more.” - bestappsforkids.org
“If you have a preschooler, this is a great app offering playful learning activities to the kids, especially if the child likes animals.” - igamemom.com
“a great early learning app for young kids!” - crazymikesapps.com
"What makes the app a joy to play is the little details." - GeeksWithJuniors.com
* NO in-app advertisements.
* MOMs with apps Member
- A variety of animals and environments to play in.
- Fun music & sound effects throughout the games.
- Added fun interacting with the natural objects in the environment.
- Positive encouragement after correct answers & completed puzzles.
- Easy & intuitive interface that doesn’t require instruction.
- Random game play keeps your child engaged.
1. Counting: Click on the farm animals to learn counting one to ten.
2. Who is Missing: These farm animals are lined up in a pattern, but one is missing. Choose the correct animal to watch them run out to complete the pattern.
3. Which Group is Bigger: There are two groups of animals eating grass in the field, which group has more animals?
4. Who Am I: All the farm animals are roaming in the grass, can you pick one by name?
5. Addition: Two sets of our forest animal friends have come out to play. Can you add the two groups together to find the answer.
6. Subtraction: Two sets of animals are in the forest. One set leaves how many are left?
7. Missing Number: These numbers are lined up smallest to largest, but one number is missing. Click on the button with the answer.
8. Animal Match: So many different animals are in the forest, can you match them up two by two?
9. Hide And Seek: Here is something new, our animal friends have gone to hide behind curtains. Can you remember which curtains have animals hidden behind them.
10. Shape Ninja: We have climbed to this mountain peak to hone your shape identifying skills. Swipe the correct shape as they are tossed in the air.
11. What Shape Am I: The shop vendor has several shapes to choose from, can you pick the correct one by name?
12. Balance the Seesaw: Tap the animals to make them jump on or off the seesaw. Can you make it balanced?
NO SOUND? Please check your audio settings! More info is here: http://www.onemonkclapping.com/Support
We have no way to contact you via a review - if you have any issues, questions or feedback, please contact me directly at email@example.com
PRIVACY AND SAFETY
We are proud of our stance on privacy and treat your child's privacy very seriously. This app:
- does not collect, access or transmit any personal information
- does not contain any ads
- does not contain any social media integration
- contains in app purchases, but does so only from a "kid's lock" gated parent area.
- contains links to the iTunes store to rate this app, but does so only from a "kid's lock" gated parent area.
What's New in Version 1.4
Minor Bug Fixes.
nice solid app
Preschool Genius Math Booster Zoo is a unique math app, in that it mixes varying graphic styles in any of the 12 different games. This helps little ones stay alert. There are pictures and scenes that include both 2D and 3D visuals. The animals are surreal, in their app surroundings placing the focus on them and the task at hand. The games themselves cover a broad spectrum of preschool spatial and math skills, and some of the games I have never seen presented...i.e. the seesaw balance game where you try to balance the seesaw by balancing "the equation" 4=4. With download, you get one game, the rest are with IAP - so you can check it out if it is right for your little one. The narration is calming and steady. Recommended.
Learning for litte ones
This one does exactly what it says, although the graphics are nothing to shout about, it certainly helps the little ones to learn maths through this fun imaginative way.
Is worth to use small software, convenient mathematical knowledge education of children, image education children love it
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jan 08, 2014
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 217 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jacquin Buchanan
- © 2013 One Monk Clapping
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- All Games$2.99
- Forest Games$0.99
- Asia Games$0.99