Prepare your kid for success in class & beyond with our complete learning course for AGES 2 to 10.
5,000+ activities: GAMES, VIDEOS, WORKSHEETS.
PERSONALIZED learning plan!
---------Recommended by The Guardian---------
Over 25,000,000 kids around the world learn with Kids Academy apps!
Talented and GIfted learning academy was created to help identify and nurture the talents of every child from the earliest stage! Hone writing and reading skills, develop a mindset for math, sharpen visual perception and hand-eye coordination - all through engaging gameplay!
PLENTY OF LEARNING ACTIVITIES
Over 5,000+ educational games, videos, and printables developed by experts in early education:
* Math, writing, phonics and reading games
* SORT, MATCH, and CLASSIFY games
* Animated flashcards and mazes
* Augmented reality based worksheets and off-screen activities
* Topic-related educational videos
COMPLETE EARLY LEARNING COURSE (AGES 2-10)
The app provides step-by-step learning pathway that lets toddlers develop early skills by moving from elementary concepts to more complex attributes. Kids will start with learning to trace letters and numbers and will gradually move to tasks that require deeper visual, fine motor and problem-solving skills.
All games within the app are divided into age groups and can be played as a consistent Learning Path:
- Toddlers (2-4): the games within this age group are available only on iPad
- Preschool (3-5)
- Kindergarten (4-6)
- Grade K (5-7)
- Grade 1 (6-8)
- Grade 2 (7-9)
- Grade 3 (8-10)
Learn on and beyond the screen! From math to writing, your kids will complete worksheets and get assessed within a few seconds. Use your finger or Apple Pencil (for iPad Pro only) to complete the tasks. Practice off-screen activities in two modes:
* ON SCREEN MODE: complete the worksheet on the screen and get it checked and scored right on the device.
* BACK CAMERA MODE: get a printable from your device, complete it and let the device scan it and deliver the results right on the screen.
The app not only makes learning more interactive for kids but also keeps up their motivation because it engages them in a new exciting way in the offline world.
DESIGNED WITH EXPERTS IN EARLY CHILD EDUCATION
At the core of this early learning app lies vast expertise of acclaimed child psychologists and educators. Based on rock-solid approaches to preschool education, such as Montessori and Singapore Math, all the activities help to crank up kids’ innate thirst for knowledge and let them experience learning as an exciting process of discovery.
* Two types of content presentation: across age groups and as a Learning Pathway
* A rich, exploratory environment filled with surprises
* Effective motivation and rewards system
* Fancy animated characters and objects from the child’s world
* Easy-to-follow professionally voiced hints
* While the app is free to download some of the content is only available as part of subscription-based membership.
* Some subscription options come with a free trial period, which will be indicated before you subscribe. It gives you an opportunity to test the app and cancel before you're charged if you don't like it.
* All payments are charged to your iTunes account. Subscription starts and renews automatically after the trial period ends unless cancelled at least 24 hours before next billing period. You can manage and cancel your subscription at any time via your iTunes account.
* If you have any questions regarding your subscription, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Set the stage for academic success with this delightfully interactive learning app for kids!
***Improved Learning Course
Embark on the most innovative learning journey with #1 educational program developed and amplified by top experts in early child education.
Bring your gifted kid invigorating games, videos and worksheets. Keep your little learner’s mind active to improve their skills by the time they get to the classroom.
Ratings and Reviews
Frustrating and overpriced for worksheets
I get so frustrated with this app because it gets stuck loading something half the time and it gives instructions you have to skip skip skip through even though we’ve done it several times an know what to do. . It is really just worksheets so you might as well get a book of worksheets. And this only gives a few worksheets and then you have to go to the website or something to get more. Why not just have more available to continue? We like to do them with the Apple Pencil so that makes it more fun but not everyone has that and a pro. The worksheets don’t always seem appropriate sometimes. PK is too easy but sometimes K or 1 are too difficult - the jump is too much. I like that it has so much to offer but so far it is frustrating and not worth the hefty price. Some if it might be my fault because I haven’t figured out how to access more worksheets or find the activity I want or the video the kids want but I don’t really want to take the time to navigate this app that should be more intuitive.
Hi Reader, we are sorry to hear that the app is not what you expected. Sometimes it takes some time to load onto your device since the content is stored on the server. Probably you need to check the storage on your device. The app poseesses two modes of completing the worksheets: on-screen mode (you don't have to have any additional accessories) and camera mode(allows you to print off the worksheets, complete it using felt pen and scan the results using the camera). Also, there are no worksheets only, there are games as well and videos. We're trying hard to update the content regularly and align it with early childhood learning standards and practices. For more information, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how we can improve your experience.
Fantastic App for Kids With Autism!!!
Are use this app with and several moderate to severe autistic middle schoolers and they love it! I love that there are so many mini games within the app and they are all very high-quality. The games engage a wide range of my students and the overall app is designed in such a way that all of the different games feel distinct from each other, but carry over enough design elements across the different games to build a sense of familiarity and confidence when a student tries a new game for the first time. The games cover skills that are actually very key to cognitive development, like sequencing, sorting based on different attributes, and matching. I have honestly worked with several 13-15 year old special needs students who have NEVER been successful with using an iPad and learning with an iPad who were then completely successful with this app!!!
There’s no way to cancel
This company has the absolute worst customer service. I tried to sign up for the free trial but couldn’t figure out how to start the trial. I emailed to inquire about it but did not get a response for days - but they would not extend the trial so I could actually have a week to try it.
We tried to use it with the few days we had left on the trial, but the app keeps crashing. We had to delete it and reinstall it more than once to get it working.
I decided I did not want to continue the trial, because all my kid wanted to do was watch the videos. However, I could not find any way to cancel because the app is continually crashing. I emailed them three days ago and still no response. In the meantime I find that my card has been charged $40. $40 for an app I do not want and can’t even use if I did want to. I am very angry about this.
Btw, I see that many of the five-star reviews were posted on June 16 or thereabouts. Are those real reviews or were they paid??
To the developers: thanks for your response. But you have not addressed my problem. I still have not received any response about cancelling. Are you going to keep charging me $40 every few months, whether I like it or not? What kind of business are you running? I want a refund of the $40 you charged to my card, and assurance that you will not continue to charge me for something I do not want and can’t even use.
Hello! Alexandra from Kids Academy is here! It will be great if you share with us your experience. Did you receive our previous reply on your issue? Did our customer support work out the issue for you?
By now, we fixed bugs that appeared under your report. We will be happy if you kindly respond to our comment.
- Kids Academy Co apps: Preschool & Kindergarten Learning Kids Games, Educational Books, Free Songs
- 138.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017, Kids Academy Company
- In-App Purchases
- Preschool Kids Games & Puzzles: All in one Activity Center $14.99
- Gifted & Talented Membership $19.99
- Gifted & Talented Membership $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.