By Sai Services LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
IMPROVE YOUR PRESCHOOLER'S SPELLING
This app can help your child improve his/her spelling. It does that by announcing a word and then showing the letters that make it. As your child touches the letters and spells the word correctly, the word begins to form at the top.
When the kid completes the whole word, the word drifts to the center of the screen and the word is spoken again in a broadcast quality voice of a professional voice talent. Your child can listen to this voice again simply by touching the card at any time.
LEARN WITH 400 WORDS
This app comes with 400 words with at most 4 letters in them. The words are organized in increasing order of difficulty by word length. As your child completes a word, he/she just has to swipe left to get the next word puzzle. You can learn more about the spelled word by touching the 'dictionary' symbol.
JUST THE RIGHT FEEDBACK AND ENCOURAGEMENT
This app provides just the right feedback and encouragement to your child as he/she learns to spell. It gives a musical note when your child touches the right letter and it gives a funny car horn sound when a wrong letter is touches. When your child completes 25 words, he/she get a 'star' and a cheering sound from other children. As your child does more words correctly, the 'stars' add up and show prominently on the starting page. Your child would be proud to show you the 'stars'!!
PROFESSIONALLY RECORDED SOUNDS
Each word is spoken in studio recorded broadcast quality voice of an experienced voice talent specifically commissioned for this app. This way your child will not only learn how to spell the words correctly, he/she will also learn to say them properly too.
1. Simple, clear, to-the-point design focused on learning.
2. 400 word puzzles organized in increasing order of difficulty.
3. Multiple ways to encourage and reward the child as he/she makes progress: A 'star' is given after completing 25 words. Each collected 'star' is placed on the start screen that the child can proudly show you!!
4. Each word is spoken in broadcast quality, studio recorded voice of a professional voice talent when it is shown and again when it is spelled completely.
5. Musical short sound is played when correct letter is touched. A car beep is played when a wrong letter is touched.
6. Swipe to go to next word puzzle or review all previously spelled cards. A musical short sound is played.
7. See dictionary description of the word after spelling it.
8. Turn ON/OFF any sound.
9. Easily reset to start over.
This app is suitable for growing kids who know the alphabets and now want to learn more words. It is a nice app for preschoolers, kindergarten, elementary and primary school children.
ABOUT SAI SERVICES:
Sai Services is a venture started by a parent and a daycare provider. We offer simple and clear educational and informative apps. Kindly search 'Sai Services' on the App Store to find all our apps.
SUPPORT & SUGGESTIONS:
Since the launch of our first app in April 2009, we have regularly launched new high quality apps and have updated our apps with customer feedback. We very much appreciate your input. Kindly send your comments to: SupportSaiServices@gmail.com . Thank you.
What's New in Version 1.02
-- You can now see the dictionary description of the spelled word if your iPad / iPhone / iPod has iOS 5.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Oct 24, 2011
- Version: 1.02
- Size: 14.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sai Services LLC
- © Sai Services
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.