Present Sense is an app that helps you experience the joy every moment has to offer! Be aware of the present moment and start living now! Present Sense guides you through training exercises and gives thoughtful ideas about where and how to bring mindfulness into your daily life. Do you dislike doing the dishes, does your mind wander when you brush your teeth, do you get stressed driving or walking in to work? These are all opportunities to recognize the great things you have in life. Try the app today to see how it can change your life!
Why focus on the present?
Have you ever found yourself ruminating in the past, replaying an event, or worrying about the future? A lot of times the thing we're worrying about never comes to pass or can't be changed and it was all worry for nothing. It happens to all of us, and usually doesn't result in us feeling at peace. By bringing our awareness to the present, something that is definitely happening, we can appreciate what we do have right now. Focusing on the present allows us to actually live our lives and enjoy the world around us.
Have you ever tried to start up a mindfulness practice and had trouble creating a routine? Or are you consistently meditating but looking for more ways to bring mindfulness into your life? Mindful journaling helps us vocalize our feelings and notice the benefits of being present. By writing down how we feel after a mindful experience, we're creating a habit and training ourselves to pay attention in everyday life.
How often should I do Mindful Experiences?
Everyday, all the time! As you focus on the present, your brain actually starts to change. Are there things you don't like doing, such as cleaning the dishes or sitting in meetings? Or are there things you do everyday that you don't think about, like brushing your teeth or driving to work? If you actually bring your focus to that activity and pair it with some deep breathing, you can change your perception of the activity and actually enjoy your time doing it. Think of every moment and every activity you do as a chance to practice mindfulness.
Subscribe to Present Sense Premium for an enhanced experience with more mindful experiences and more stats! Subscription not required and many features are free. There are 2 ways to subscribe to Premium in the app:
- monthly, recurring billing
- yearly, recurring billing
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Terms & Conditions: https://base11studios.com/present-sense-terms/
- Stay focused with new daily reminders to find your mindful moments! Find in the settings.
- Squashed bugs for better usability
Ratings and Reviews
Focus on the good of the day
This app reminds me to take time to reflect, on simple things, but in impactful ways
Love this app!
I was so excited for this app when I saw it! I know, especially when I’m driving, I’m so focused on where I’m going that I forget to take in my surroundings. This app is awesome for reminding you to be in the moment! Such a powerful thing!!
Sometimes you need a little reminder to enjoy the little things! Love this app!
- Base11 Studios, Ltd
- 7.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Base11 Studios Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Present Sense Premium Monthly $1.99
- Present Sense Premium Yearly $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.