By Hood Computing, LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Present's purpose in life is to allow you to be able to present images and movies on a secondary display without undue hassle.
Present's features make it easy to present graphics:
• Present on any display connected to the system
• Drag-and-drop simplicity
• Videos playback controls are kept on the main window so they don't show on the secondary display.
• Option to automatically present when the item is dropped.
• You can use a URL prefix to send URLs to Present.
For example, you can open "present:http://example.com/video.m4v" in Safari.
• It works on a single-display computer as well—video controls and mouse will automatically show and hide.
What's New in Version 1.6
Added "Open" to the File menu.
Perfect for my needs
Never had a problem with histhis app in over 2 years. It does one thing and does it well: on my laptop screen I drag a video or an image onto the application’s main window and the image or video will play full screen on the second screen connected to the laptop.
Ideal for classes. I only wish there was a feature that allows to type some text.
Dont get it.
It wont allow me to present. I can only play music on it. I can’t even present a video. Don’st waste your money on this. Lets they resolve this problem!!! ASAP