By Takuya Murakami
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This is a simple timer application for your presentation.
- You can set up to three bell timing.
- The timer color will change after bell rings.
- You can ring bell manually.
- Support count-up / count-down mode.
- Support rotation.
What's New in Version 3.0
Note: This version does not support iOS older then iOS 4.3.
- Support iPhone5 4inch display.
- Support background sound play.
- Show start/stop buttons on landscape screen for iPhone.
- Now be able to show over than 1hour time.
- Fix bell sound volume.
- Add retina icons.
Works as advertised, but no way to mute bell
The bell respects neither the ring/vibrate switch nor iOS 6's "do not disturb", ringing merrily away regardless. Only turning the volume all the way down worked. Being able easily to silence the bell with the ring/vibrate switch would benefit personal use as a speaker. Otherwise handy. It took some experimenting for me to understand the controls.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 25, 2012
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 1.8 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Takuya Murakami
- © 2008-2012 Takuya Murakami
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.