If I was the President, the country would've been in a much better state…
Are you sure? Prove it! The "President Simulator" game lets you rule one of the 163 modern countries. Politics, the media, espionage, natural disasters, wars, taxes, crime fighting… Show your strength, wisdom and perseverance. Build a build a superpower that dictates its rules, otherwise the world will smash your country.
Managing a country isn't easy. Yet you'll succeed! See for yourself.
• Over 50 unique plants and factories, more than 20 ministries and departments
• Change ideology, state religion, join international organizations
• Influence the country and the world using researches, espionage, politics, diplomacy, and religion
• Suppress rebels, stop strikes, epidemics, prevent disasters, protect the country from invasions
• Declare wars, conquer other countries, control conquered lands or grant them independence
• Build embassies, conclude commercial and defence agreements, take out loans from the IMF to develop your country
• Monitor the news about what's happening in the country and in other lands
• Improve the President rating
• Enjoy the game at any time: running this app does not require the Internet
Ratings and Reviews
First off, I just want to say that iv never played like this before! Well to be honest I have but not with so much depth inside. Second, there is a suggestions about the game I would like to discuss. One of the suggestions I wanna talk about is long term alliances. Not only this would add even more depth to the game but I think it would also make it more realistic. Just for example, the US and South Korea have been allies irl but in the game the closest thing to being alliances are the non aggression pacts and the foreign relations category. To be even more specific, I was thinking about giving special privileges when having close ties with another countries such as donating and requesting for money, or maybe helping each other out when attacking another country or if its simply being invaded. Also you should probably add some kind of relationship rating (1-100) if you consider this. Another suggestion is maybe going into depth about the wars. I get that this is a president simulator and not a war simulator, but maybe you can make pop up decisions when attacking or being invaded that gives either a positive or a negative outcome of the war. With that being said, please make the wars longer if your going to add the popup war decisions. It would also make it realistic too. Anyways thx again for making such a fantastic game!
I like it but it can be time consuming
I like this game a lot however I find myself clicking and clicking to upgrade or purchase items. It would be nice if the up arrow like how it is in the defense/military to purchase weapons with all available cost would be added to areas like infrastructure housing and other areas that require purchase. I spent 45 mins clicking trying to increase my roads and didn’t make a dent. Same with trying to upgrade housing and flats. It would be easier if I could just click an up arrow and use all available money for the purchase.
I like it except for 1 thing
I love the game except you get attacked to much and when you lose the A.I takes everything
- SHPIRNA SERHII
- 89.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Copyright (c) 2015 Oxiwyle, permission for use
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $1.99
- 4 in 1 $2.99
- Disable wars $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.