Make notes about the coffee you drink: where it came from, who roasted it, how you brewed it, detailed notes, and add photos.
Open a map to see pins spread across the world, showing everywhere you've enjoyed coffee from.
Brew timers make it easy to brew a great cup of coffee. Add your own custom timer, or use one of the stock timers courtesy of Corvus Coffee Roasters. Get brew notifications even if Press is closed, so you don't miss a step.
With the Notification Center Today Widget, you can be reminded of great coffees you've had in the past, along with butons to quickly enter a new coffee or start a brew timer.
The Dashboard is designed to let you quickly get where you want to go with intuitive buttons. Long press on Notes to immediately start entering a new coffee, or long press on Brew to open a recipe of your choice.
Logo design by @andymerskin
iCloud Sync! Now you can sync all your data between devices using iCloud.
• Add support for iPad and iPhone+ Landscape Split View
• iPhone X basic support with new Black theme
• Redesigned photo picker
• Add icons to your recipes
• Switch to tabbed layout
• Redesigned Widget for quick access to brew timers
• Added "Peek & Pop", so you can preview Notes and Brew Recipes by 3D Touching from the list view
• Dark launch image
• Fix incorrect brew timers bug
• Features to manage your iCloud data: export data, restrict access to Press iCloud data, and delete all iCloud data (GDPR)
• Enabled iTunes File Sharing allowing users to manually restore data from old Dropbox backups. See www.PressCoffee.app/dropbox for details.
Ratings and Reviews
My absolute favorite coffee app!
I’ve looked high and wide for a comparable app, it doesn’t seem to exist. The notes section allows for Coffee Name, Roaster, Producer, Farm, Region and Country. (Even shows you on a map). You can add custom images, ratings and notes. Why hasn’t anyone else figured this out.
Press you are above and beyond the best! And thank you for that.
Greater than Great
My search for notable craft coffee continues, but the search for the app to document the journey is complete. It has all of the features I hoped to find and more. The interface is intuitive and snappy which makes it very practical to use. Fantastic job!
There's not a link in the app to contact the developer, so I have to post this here.
The resources tab, containing links with information related to brewing techniques and other things, no longer works. The app displays various visual glitches upon opening.
Was an interesting app, even if it wasn't worth the asking price. But now, avoid.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.