Want to see stuff getting crushed by the Hydraulic Press?
Destroy products in the most satisfying way. Upgrade your machine and increase your factory's income.
- Free to Play
- No internet connection required
- Endless Game
Whenever you are bored or stressed, crushing the products helps!
- New Icon
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Scammed and game breaking glitch
I found the game fun and addictive at first, until I ran into a horrible game breaking glitch! First of all in order to get around all the ads I payed for no ads but nothing changed still lots of ads and I lost $3, on top of that in the late game you need to save up lots of money to advance to the next stage of each object, I had almost fully maxed out the phone and alarm clock which were my main money makers until one day I open the app up and go to upgrade each of these items and they revert all they way back to stage 1 I was stunned then I noticed all the money I spend hours saving up was in the negative 10 trillions! There isn't even a way to lose money in this game so I have no idea how this is possible and there is no longer a way to progress with both my money makers gone and this enormous negative total, wish there was a refund for my irl $3
1) i paid to remove ads yet there are still ads at the bottom of the game... how does that make sense?
2) i maxed out my hammer’s speed, size, production, etc. and it’s still missing SO much stuff on its own, whereas the initial hydraulic press is self operating to its full potential. minor complaint about the hammer, but it has little to no effects when items are crushed compared to the other two.
3) the offline “idle” component of this game is garbage. i’ll come back after sleeping and will have made like 10% of what you get after smashing a bonus gem..
4) if these issues were fixed, i would give it 4 stars. it’s reasonably fun but i’ve been playing for 3ish days and i’m almost done maxing out the last press aka the entire game.
Unless you like watching ads, don’t waste your time.
This game is a beautiful idea, looks great too, but the ads it fills you with to make a quick buck make the game unplayable. It may say “Free to play!” But that’s only if you can handle watching an ad literally every minute. Every time you collect your earnings, it says collect it normally, or you can double or triple your earnings if you watch an ad! But if you just click the normal button, you still have to watch an ad. And if you spend three dollars to stop getting ads, a lot of times it glitches and you still have to watch ads. You don’t even get a bonus or anything for spending the three dollars!
If you have life and don’t want to waste countless hours of your time watching ads, I suggest you try another game.
- Good Job Games Bilisim Yazilim ve Pazarlama AS
- 247.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Ruby Games
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.