PreTest is the closest you can get to seeing the test before you take it. Great for course review and preparation for the USMLE Step 2 CK and shelf exams and even for the Step 3 and the NBME, PreTest Medicine puts everything you need to know about medicine/internal medicine right at your fingertips.
Based on the 14th edition of Medicine: PreTest Self-Assessment and Review, this starter pack app includes 50 free questions in 15 major topics in the medical field. For a more comprehensive review, a set of 500 cards including questions, answers, and detailed explanations is available via an in-app purchase. Topics include:
· Infectious Disease
· Hospital-Based Medicine
· Pulmonary Disease
· Endocrinology and Metabolic Disease
· Hematology and Oncology
· General Medicine and Prevention
· Allergy and Immunology
· Women’s Health
Test your overall knowledge by answering randomly generated questions from all categories within a topic or target areas of weakness by focusing on a specific category. Monitor your progress easily using the circular indicator highlighting the questions in each category and the percent completed.
This dynamic app also allows you to flag questions as you go, thus allowing for easier review of problem areas. You can even create a customized quiz composed solely of these flagged questions. Detailed analytics allow you to review your quiz history and statistics like weekly progress and category strengths and weaknesses.
· 500 USMLE-style questions and answers
· Detailed explanations for right and wrong answers
· Targets what you really need to know for exam success
· Easily track progress and customize your study plan
· Student tested and reviewed
By offering a rigorous review of key concepts and facts, this app gives users the knowledge they need to master the USMLE and medical boards and begin rewarding professional careers.
Have a question or would like to share your feedback? Please send us an email at: McGraw-Hill.Education@gwhizmobile.com
Improve in-app purchase behaviors
- gWhiz, LLC
- 16.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- PreTest Medicine Expansion Pack $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.