PreTest is the closest you can get to seeing the test before you take it. Great for course review and preparation for the USMLE Step 1, PreTest Microbiology puts everything you need to know right at your fingertips.
This starter pack app includes 21 free questions in each of seven major topics in medical microbiology and immunology. For a more comprehensive review, a total of over 520 cards including questions, answers, and detailed explanations is available via an in-app purchase of $29.99. Topics include:
· Physiology and Molecular Microbiology
· Rickettsiae, Chlamydiae, and Mycoplasma
Test your overall knowledge by answering randomly generated questions from all categories within a topic or target areas of weakness by focusing on a specific category. This dynamic app also allows you to flag questions as you go, thus allowing for easier review of problem areas. You can even create a customized quiz composed solely of these flagged questions. Detailed analytics allows you to review your quiz history and statistics like weekly progress and category strengths and weaknesses.
By offering a rigorous review of key concepts and facts, this app gives users the knowledge they need to master the USMLE and medical boards and begin rewarding professional careers.
Have a question or would like to share your feedback? Please send us an email at: McGraw-Hill.Education@gwhizmobile.com
- gWhiz, LLC
- 9.3 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Copyright 2014, McGraw-Hill
- In-App Purchases
- Microbiology Expansion Pack $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.