Easily use a native macOS solution which will make sense of unorganized XML data by prettifying its output into a form that can be easily read by a human beings.
Simply open the prettifier XML app and paste formatted or unformatted XML, then select "Run" and the application will validate and ensure your XML is valid. The XML results are prettified once the XML information is validated and confirmed to be valid.
Few of the features available in this release:
- Ability to save XML as a file.
- XML Validator built-in giving you error information for malformed XML.
- Copy XML results with ease.
- Speed up results with quick shortcuts to run prettifier, save as a file, sample XML, and copy to clipboard capabilities.
- Use quick command [CMD+R] and [CMD+S] to easily run and save your
XML files in a prettified version.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.