Pretty Regular Expressions
By Christopher R Hannah
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Create and test regular expression patterns, with a simplistic interface, which shows you a live preview of the results.
Toggle quickly between a dark and light theme, depending on your preference.
Support for # comments, which are also visually highlighted in the pattern editor.
_Fine Tune Your Patterns_
Various options to help fine-tune your pattern:
* Case Insensitive
Match letters in the pattern independent of case.
* Ignore Meta Characters - Treat the entire pattern text as a literal string.
* Anchors Match Lines - Allow ^ and $ to match the start and end of lines.
You can also enable the Strikethrough setting, which further enables you to easily determine the text that is matched by the pattern.
What's New in Version 1.0.1
Slight meta improvements to the overall build.
Added support for 10.11 rather than just 10.12.
- Category: Developer Tools
- Updated: Mar 27, 2017
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 3.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Christopher R Hannah
- © 2017 Christopher Hannah
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor