By Precor, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Preva® is a fitness tracking app specifically designed to help you reach your fitness goals.
Preva is brought to you by Precor®, the manufacturer of premium fitness equipment and networked fitness leader. Preva is best used for fitness tracking in conjunction with Precor fitness equipment but can also be used to track other activities in and outside the gym.
With Preva, you’ll earn fun badges while tracking distance, duration and calories for all your fitness activities, including:
* Workouts on Precor cardio equipment
* Group classes
* Sports and recreational activities
* Outdoor fitness
Preva will help you get:
* Focused: Set a weekly fitness goal. Preva tracks your progress as duration, distance or calories.
* Active: Stay on track and capture all of your other fitness activities on the go. Every workout counts.
* Connected: Your workouts with Preva are stored in the cloud. You can track your progress on Precor fitness equipment and the Preva mobile app.
* Motivated: As your lifetime totals add up, Preva will challenge you to achieve the next level.
* Recognized: Preva acknowledges your hard work with badges, points, and bonuses. With Preva, making it yours… works!™
Preva is currently available in these languages:
What's New in Version 2.0.1
* Compatibility update for iOS 8
* Additional bug fixes
What's the point?
I've used this app for a couple months now. I really don't understand the point of it. It will not output my exercise results to Google health. It is difficult to drill down to see my actual workout results. I have no way of plotting my results or seeing them relative to one another to follow progress. It is totally a badge oriented / reward driven system which is not useful to me and does not serve my data-driven needs. It is a proprietary walled garden where result data go to die because it's a dead end keeping them from integrating with all the other exercising I do. At least I can record elliptical activity with my Apple Watch so I can still track my exercise time on precor equipment in a way that integrates with all my other fitness data.
Integrate IOS Health
This app shows data you have logged on Precor machines. I wish this app would allow you to login automatically like their rfid reader does. The app has awkward navigation at the top of the screen. The biggest failure is the lack of integration with IOS health app. Why? Isn't this the whole point of having this app on an apple platform? Precor please change the goals to not just double after satisfying each level. 250 to 500? Really? Jesus Christ it took me months and now I have to wait months more? Not exactly positive feedback. I love the AMT machine but please get your act together on design motivation research when customers achieve goals.
Great app, bad reviews
The bad reviews are most critical of not being able to enter old data. What they fail to mention is that is intentional by design. This app is achievement based. If you typically wait until the next day to enter your workout data then this app is not for you! This app was designed to take advantage of logging in on Precor equipment and automatically tracking or scanning the codes on the strength equipment. It does need an update as some Precor equipment is missing which causes it to lose 1 star.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 13, 2014
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 45.6 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Precor Inc.
- © 2014 Precor, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.