By Precor, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Preva® is a fitness tracking app specifically designed to help you reach your fitness goals.
Preva is brought to you by Precor®, the manufacturer of premium fitness equipment and networked fitness leader. Preva is best used for fitness tracking in conjunction with Precor fitness equipment but can also be used to track other activities in and outside the gym.
With Preva, you’ll earn fun badges while tracking distance, duration and calories for all your fitness activities, including:
* Workouts on Precor cardio equipment
* Group classes
* Sports and recreational activities
* Outdoor fitness
Preva will help you get:
* Focused: Set a weekly fitness goal. Preva tracks your progress as duration, distance or calories.
* Active: Stay on track and capture all of your other fitness activities on the go. Every workout counts.
* Connected: Your workouts with Preva are stored in the cloud. You can track your progress on Precor fitness equipment and the Preva mobile app.
* Motivated: As your lifetime totals add up, Preva will challenge you to achieve the next level.
* Recognized: Preva acknowledges your hard work with badges, points, and bonuses. With Preva, making it yours… works!™
Preva is currently available in these languages:
What's New in Version 2.0.1
* Compatibility update for iOS 8
* Additional bug fixes
Could be so much better with one little fix
Overall I like this app but since you cannot edit an entry made in error what good is it? I ran on the treadmill for 30 minutes yesterday but fat fingers input 300 minutes. So this throws accuracy right out the window and I have to ask myself what's the point of tracking my workouts if the information is completely inaccurate because I cannot edit my work out. I would give the app a 4 star rating but it's terminally flawed and after reading the FAQ section on the app support it sounds like they have no intention of fixing this flaw because they're to busy selling expensive workout machines.
What have they done?
First off, read the end user agreement on their new touch screen machines. Secondly, the machine with the touch screen don't let you workout using your heart rate as a metric. The app doesn't support recording your heart rate either. They took away features on their newer machines and want to sell your health data from the machine or from the app. Read the user agreement, it's in there. This app doesn't provide anything new and useful that other apps don't already provide. If I could give this negative stars I would.
Great app (almost)
The app works perfectly with the EFX 447 Precor elliptical. With a side benefit of charging my phone while I workout. And the weekly goal has helped keep me motivated. The only knock is when I set my iPhone down the app rotates to landscape mode. The only way to get it to rotate back is close the app and reopen it. (Should be a simple fix)
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 13, 2014
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 43.3 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Precor Inc.
- © 2014 Precor, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.