Preventing Chronic Disease (PCD)
By Centers For Disease Control and Prevention
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The current PCD mobile application will be discontinued this year by September 1, 2017. Readers can still find PCD ’s latest articles on our mobile-friendly website or in the redesigned CDC mobile app, available on iOS devices. The CDC mobile app home screen can be easily customized to highlight PCD articles and other information sources.
Preventing Chronic Disease (PCD) is now available as a free app on your mobile device, bringing you the latest and most relevant peer-reviewed research on public health efforts to prevent chronic disease. Established by CDC’s National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion, PCD publishes articles that cut across sectors and disciplines to address at-risk populations, health disparities, policy and legislation, and technical innovations and interventions that address major public health crises.
Whether you are a researcher, health practitioner, student, or policy maker, PCD provides an open exchange on the very latest in chronic disease prevention, research findings, public health interventions, and the exploration of new theories and concepts.
PERSONALIZE YOUR PCD APP FOR QUICK, EASY ACCESS:
- Read the most recent articles published
- Browse more easily using topic keywords such as obesity, diabetes, heart disease, cancer, and more
- Share articles with colleagues on Facebook and Twitter
- Search and browse saved articles
- Highlight important content
- Add your own notes to articles
- Bookmark articles for future reference
What's New in Version 2.3
- Minor bug fixes and enhancements
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Dec 21, 2016
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 28.8 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- © Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.