By Prezi Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Prezi for iPad - Create, edit, watch, and present prezis anytime, from anywhere.
Always on the go? Then you need Prezi for iPad. Prezi for iPad lets you create, edit, present, and watch prezis in real-time, whenever and wherever you want—even remotely. Present live to your colleagues across town or across the world, or follow along with their presentations, no matter where you happen to be. When you’re traveling to a big pitch or meeting, why not use the transit time to practice or make final tweaks? When you arrive, present right from your iPad or connect to Apple TV’s Airplay and present on the big screen. And finally, on the way home, let’s say the guy sitting next to you turns out to be a killer prospect. With Prezi for iPad, you’ll always have the situation, and your audience, in hand.
“Our sales team loves using Prezi on the iPad because it’s a very professional way to present our message and it makes them look like a hero,”
— Israel Saari, BioGuard’s Digital Marketing Manager.
“With Prezi, meetings with clients have become not just a presentation but a memorable experience.”
— Andy Barrons, Chief Marketing Officer at Navis
Create and share beautiful presentations
• Create basic prezis from scratch using your iPad
• Present and watch live prezis from any location
• Easily share your prezis via email or any chat app
• Create prezis online and finalize them using your iPad
• Zoom into any detail or pull out to show the big picture
• Follow your predefined path or move about the open canvas freely
• Present on a large screen with Apple TV’s Airplay
• Access our professionally designed selection of stunning color themes and templates
• Customize and save your own created templates
• Easily insert YouTube videos with the built-in YouTube search function
• Find the perfect background or image with powerful online image search
• Have all your presentations synced across all devices
NOTE: To enjoy the full creative power of Prezi use your desktop browser.
Access your prezis from anywhere
• Access and view your entire online prezi collection
• Make final adjustments on the fly, even right before you present
• Easily download your favorite prezis
• Run through and rehearse any presentation, anywhere
• Pitch or present at a moment's notice
Find inspiration, wherever you go
• Cruise through our Featured Prezis using this app
• View our prezi collections on Pinterest
• Check your coworkers’ shared prezis from the comfort of your couch
What’s so great about Prezi
Prezi makes you a better presenter
• Create more engaging, effective, and memorable presentations
• Break free of boring and constraining slides
• Zoom into any detail or zoom out to show the big picture
• Follow your predefined path, or move around as you wish
Engage, surprise, and delight your audience
• Turn your presentation into a story they’ll want to follow
• Pitch a big idea
• Pitch your new business
• Present a new strategy
• Present the latest reports
• Showcase your talents
• Present your portfolio
• Win new clients
• Make the sale
Prezi is available for:
Desktop: Mac and Web
Mobile: iPhone, iPad
Web: Prezi online editor
Language support for English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Korean, Japanese and Hungarian
What's New in Version 3.5.4
This needs to be more like Prezi on a computer. I rely on Prezi to make power points to show people how to do things and to teach them( I AM 12/13) But I love to make fun and cool power points, and Prezi is the best way to do this. Way better than Office Powerpoints . Please, please make the Prezi app more like Prezi on a computer! And instead of using Flickr, please use ❤️Google❤️! ❤️❤️❤️PREZI RULES!!!❤️❤️❤️
From: Tech Geek
I don't like the app for prezi because if you want to edit one that you started on a computer you can't do much. The app does not have everything that the computer version of prezi had. You can't add a slide to an existing prezi,can't edit the path, can't add pictures to one already existing. The only thing that you can do to something that's already existing is edit the text and move around the format of your prezi. If the app could be like the computer version I'd like it better.
It used to work, now it's terrible
I was using Prezi to make my book project that's due in a week, and it had everything on it, from being able to customize it and add and remove brackets, it was amazing. Now all of that is taken away and it has only two options, Text and Pictures, that are totally useless to me. iPad is all I rely on now since I have no computer and now I can't use it for school projects, FIX IMMEDIANTLY.