Priceline.com Hotels, Flights and Rental Cars
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
We've got the skills to shrink your travel bills! The priceline.com app will save you time and money on hotels, flights, and rental cars. We've negotiated Mobile Exclusive deals that you can't find anywhere else!
Save Time. Save Money.
• No bidding? No problem. Save up to 60% on hotel Express Deals® (now available for flights and rental cars too!)
• Become a Negotiator and save even more when you Name Your Own Price®
• Don't see your upcoming travel plans? Just search your reservation by trip number and we'll add the itinerary to MyTrips.
• Get important reservation and travel information directly to your phone, even if you booked on your computer. Sign in and stay connected with priceline.com on the go!
• On Apple Watch, view your upcoming trip details and find nearby hotel deals for last-minute reservations.
• Choose from over 300,000 hotels
• Use Apple Pay for Express Deals and Name Your Own Price
• Book Tonight-Only Deals for last minute hotel reservations
• Find and book domestic and international flights on any airline
• Try Express Deals® for airline tickets for deep discounts
• Feeling adventurous? Try Explore (available on iPad) and search flights to popular priceline.com destinations
• Search by airport, city or point of interest to find the most convenient pick-up and drop-off locations
• Save BIG with our Express Deals® on rental cars
Rated by Travel + Leisure (and The Negotiator himself) as a Best App for Travelers!
What's New in Version 12.7.1
• Various fly swatting and bug fixes
• We added more Tonight Only deals at popular destinations – near and far!
• New! Sort Priceline's exclusive Hotel Deals to the top to find savings in a snap.
• Add upcoming trips directly to your phone’s calendar.
Priceline overbooked my hotel.
We have had good luck in the past, but tonight the app was fickle, seeming to book a room for me (I received confirmation from PayPal), then giving me an error message -- moments later, the deal I thought I had booked was apparently sold out. Two hours later that same deal reappeared. I booked the room, this time with a credit card to see if PayPal was the problem. Off I went to my hotel, only to find the clerk at the reception struggling with the room list because Priceline had overbooked the hotel. This might have had something to do with the change in hotel management (from one chain to another) in the past week -- but nonetheless, it was alarming to get to the reception and have no room for me.
I would rate this 5 but the flights aren't as helpful as I would have thought the variety of airlines isn't very vast for instance, I was looking for a flight from Milwaukee to Orlando and it only showed two airline services being United and Delta. However when I looked on Southwest Airlines website it had cheaper and more nonstop flights compared to Priceline. However the car rental feature is very helpful and is very user friendly. All in all very helpful for a busy traveler.
Loved for many years
I have used Priceline for many years and always been very satisfied with every service I've used (flights, hotels, rent cars). I stopped looking anywhere else and use Priceline exclusively now.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jul 31, 2015
- Version: 12.7.1
- Size: 48.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: priceline.com
- All material herein © 1998-2015 priceline.com LLC, all rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.