Priceline Hotel & Travel Deals
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Get exclusive app-only hotel deals, amazing discounts on flights and rental cars, and the best trip planning on-the-go.
Download the priceline.com app and join millions of happy travelers who book great deals with us every day.
Rated by Travel + Leisure as a Best App for Travelers!
Our app makes people happy:
• Book exclusive hotel deals found only on the app.
• Travel deals everywhere you look - low-priced hotels, cheap rental cars and discounted flights.
• You’ll save up to 60% off with Express Deals® and even more with Name Your Own Price®. Seriously.
• Personalized, relevant hotel recommendations. We have the travel deals that matter to you.
• As you search more, we uncover even more deals just for you.
• Super-quick travel booking, especially when you’re signed in! We do fast well.
Our app saves you time:
• Did we mention the super-quick travel booking?
• Easily access and make changes to your trip wherever you are with our My Trips feature.
• Get all of your reservation and travel info right on your phone, even if you booked on your computer. Like magic.
• Search by city, address or point of interest to book the most conveniently located hotels and rental cars.
• If you have an Apple Watch, view your upcoming trips and book nearby last-minute hotels just like that.
Our app takes you there:
• Anywhere you want to go, and it goes there with you. But it never complains.
• Across the globe with super deals on thousands of domestic and international flights across the globe. Pace yourself.
• On the road with rental car deals on 22 brands in 28,000+ locations. That's how we roll.
• To wonderful rooms in 800,000+ hotels worldwide. That’s a lot of little shampoo bottles.
Our app has your back. And it’s watching your wallet, too.
Priceline.com is part of The Priceline Group which includes leading travel brands such as Booking.com, Agoda, Kayak & Open Table
What's New in Version 15.9
Thanks for using the Priceline app! We’re always updating our app with new features and bug fixes so you can find the best travel deals faster and easier.
If you’re happy with our app, tell others! Add a review in the App Store and help other travelers find great deals too!
Trip ruined and budget smashed due to over booked hotel
I made a reservation for the Mayflower Hotel in Washington DC but at the last minute, I was sent an email telling me to call Priceline that I did not see until I went to the hotel and was embarrassed to learn that I did not have a room. After about an hour on hold, being transferred to a Marriott in Canada on one call, and when finally getting someone in their relocation department, I was offered to pay a reservation at another hotel that I would have to pay for and try to get reimbursed later. My trip is ruined and I’m having to pay way more for parking and having to drive around and make accommodations. I am very disappointed, the few good experiences with Priceline are null and void knowing that reservations don’t mean anything to them and their customer service is horrible.
Months now, Still haven't resolved my issues !
Worse Customer Service and Follow Though!!!! I had to make several communications and follow ups as Priceline promised to respond with a resolution, yet they don't respond. 3 months later, still no response. I pursed a round trip eith multiple flights and purchased insurance. I was injured and had to miss one of my flights. I filed a claim. Found out that Priceline only sold me (acting as Agent) insurance for the first leg ad not the entire trip. I had to purchase a separate ticket to continue with my trip the next day. Priceline did not offer to compensate me for their error. They would find a solution and contact me within 30 days. Multiple follow up calls and requests for elevated management, still nothing months later...TERRIBLE!!!!
Avoid 2.5 star hotel ratings on Express Deals
These are a joke. They put you in extended stays and those are absolutely repulsive! All the service you get it mediocre and doesn't even qualify as a 2.5 star they are basically a roach motel. I WANT MY MONEY BACK. We had someone attempt to break in our room and nothing was done. But if you book a 3.5 Express deal you actually get a four star hotel which is super nice. It's funny how a one star difference will literally get you either a one star or a four star. It's pretty terrible that you think an extended stay qualifies as a hotel equivalent to a Holiday Inn or Best Western. 😒
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Sep 25, 2017
- Version: 15.9
- Size: 79.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: priceline.com
- All material herein © 1998-2016 priceline.com LLC, all rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.