Cheap Rental Car Hotel Deals & Flights by Priceline
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Whatever’s on the line, our exclusive Mobile and Tonight Only Deals will save you time and money on hotels, flights, and rental cars. Our deals saved customers $1B+ last year!
Download the free priceline.com app to find out why millions of people choose Priceline.
When Getting Away is on the Line...
• Deals so good, there’s no excuse not to go. Save up to 60% on hotel Express Deals® or even more when you Name Your Own Price®
• We’ve got you covered no matter where you go with over 800,000 hotels to choose
• Search by city, address, or point of interest to find the most convenient hotels or rental car locations
• Favorite your top hotels and view past searches
• Create an account or sign in to book even more seamlessly
Every Trip Matters...
• Don't see your upcoming travel plans? Just search your reservation by trip number and we'll add the itinerary to My Trips
• Get important reservation and travel information right on your phone, even if you booked on your computer
• On Apple Watch, view your upcoming trip details and find nearby hotel deals for last-minute reservations
When Your Flight is on the Line...
• Find and book domestic and international flights on any airline
• Try Express Deals® airline tickets for deep discounts
• Feeling adventurous? Try Explore (available on iPad) and search flights to popular priceline.com destinations
When Your Road Trip’s on the Line….
• Search thousands of rental cars from the biggest brands
• Priceline’s cheap prices get you going to all the places in between
• Save BIG with our Express Deals® rental cars
Rated by Travel + Leisure as a Best App for Travelers!
Have a problem?
Reach us 24/7 by calling 1-877-477-5807
Or browse our help page https://www.priceline.com/help/#/
Connect with us!
What's New in Version 13.7.1
• Looking for a hotel on the go? Our new map experience makes it even easier to discover the best hotel deals nearby
• Slice, dice, sort, and filter away with redesigned Flights and Cars filters.
• As always, we've attacked some bugs to improve your travel booking experience.
Screen reader support enabled.
Can't Trust The "Name Your Price Feature"!
Once that feature loses its integrity, there goes the trust...which is entirely what the feature is built upon. I bid on a 4 star hotel (which I had done successfully several times before) in San Diego. The way the feature works, you chose your specific footprint in the part of the city where you want to stay, then you choose the category (3 star, 4 star...) and you name the price you're willing to pay. If your bid is accepted, your credit card is charged-non refundable, then you find out where you're gonna stay. Can be fun as long as all the requirements are met. My hotel (this time) had 4+ star REVIEWS but was only a 2 1/2 to 3 star property. I complained to Priceline but they held their position and I feel cheated!!! There's no question as to the accuracy of the rating, there's light years between this property and 4 stars. I no longer trust the process, so I won't bid again. Once you take away that unique feature you may as well use any of the other booking apps. It looks like bait and switch to me!
I gave 2 star rating to this app because up until this point they had been knocking it out of the ballpark, but I can no longer trust them.
Open a lawsuit again them
I have been booking with this company for over two months and had to spend nearly $3000 it seems that they can book a room for you even if it's overbooked and we will have to pay for their mistakes also they said if you book a room and they're not able to reserve it for you you will still have A hold on your credit card which will take days to come back their customer service is comparable to a third world country. I would've recommended this app before but after going through numerous errors caused by Priceline and with their strict stand and lack of care for the customer I will no longer do business with this company and will strive to bring awareness to this company and what they're doing to their customers!! Don't book with this application or company save yourself the trouble and spend the extra money
Awesome hotel deals!
By far the best travel app. Great deals whenever and wherever I need a hotel. Quick and easy to book. Also great for when you need to find cheap flight home or reserve a rental car at the airport. Have been a loyal customer for years and never had problems. Works great every time.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: May 11, 2016
- Version: 13.7.1
- Size: 47.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: priceline.com
- All material herein © 1998-2016 priceline.com LLC, all rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.