Priceline Hotel Deals, Rental Cars & Flights
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Get exclusive app-only hotel deals, amazing discounts on flights and rental cars, and the best trip planning on-the-go.
Download the priceline.com app and join millions of happy travelers who book great deals with us every day.
Rated by Travel + Leisure as a Best App for Travelers!
Our app makes people happy:
• Book exclusive hotel deals found only on the app.
• Travel deals everywhere you look - low-priced hotels, cheap rental cars and discounted flights.
• You’ll save up to 60% off with Express Deals® and even more with Name Your Own Price®. Seriously.
• Personalized, relevant hotel recommendations. We have the travel deals that matter to you.
• As you search more, we uncover even more deals just for you.
• Super-quick travel booking, especially when you’re signed in! We do fast well.
Our app saves you time:
• Did we mention the super-quick travel booking?
• Easily access and make changes to your trip wherever you are with our My Trips feature.
• Get all of your reservation and travel info right on your phone, even if you booked on your computer. Like magic.
• Search by city, address or point of interest to book the most conveniently located hotels and rental cars.
• If you have an Apple Watch, view your upcoming trips and book nearby last-minute hotels just like that.
Our app takes you there:
• Anywhere you want to go, and it goes there with you. But it never complains.
• Across the globe with super deals on thousands of domestic and international flights across the globe. Pace yourself.
• On the road with rental car deals on 22 brands in 28,000+ locations. That's how we roll.
• To wonderful rooms in 800,000+ hotels worldwide. That’s a lot of little shampoo bottles.
Our app has your back. And it’s watching your wallet, too.
Priceline.com is part of The Priceline Group which includes leading travel brands such as Booking.com, Agoda, Kayak & Open Table
What's New in Version 15.8
Thanks for using the Priceline app! We’re always updating our app with new features and bug fixes so you can find the best travel deals faster and easier.
If you’re happy with our app, tell others! Add a review in the App Store and help other travelers find great deals too!
I've been using Priceline for 15 years. Express Deals are a great way to get into a moderate to fairly high end hotel for great prices! I had 1 issue a few months ago. I had driven with moving truck to move my daughter into her apartment. I was focused on moving her and didn't make hotel reservation for me. Finally, at 11:50 pm, I'm making reservation from my phone. By the time all was confirmed, it was after midnight and the reservation had automatically changed from the Friday night I existed in to Saturday night with no way to change it back. Done deal. I was exhausted from moving all day. I spent an hour and a half on the phone to the Philippines finally getting refunded but no place to stay Friday night. That sucked, but the hotel front desk gal (who got a raving review) offered me a blanket and pillow to stay on a couch in the lobby!! Beware scheduling a reservation around the midnight hour!
Love express pricing
I love express pricing! I always check out the individual hotels that they list to make sure I'd stay in any of them before I book. I'm traveling to see my husband twice in a few weeks and stayed in an awful hotel for a few hours before I demanded my money so I just avoid that area and star rating to avoid that hotel. But, I love only paying $63/night for the Marriott suites (listed on Expedia for $190/night!!) and extended stay America for $47/night (listed on Priceline for $77/night and Expedia for $87). I saved so much money on the bookings!
First time use this app, we know they can't refund or cancel no matter what happen, but we choose to trust it because the rating of this app was so high. We bit for a four star hotel in LA tonight from two days before, but they provided us an actual 2.5 star hotel since the order complete. We have talked to their customer service try to ask what's going on, they said they have their own hotel star rating police, and they have confident that we will satisfy. Now, we are in the hotel which is a definitely 2-3 star hotel, also, the hotel is very new and smell really bad! I won't able to sleep because my rhinitis. We are thinking leave and book somewhere else.
DON'T USE THIS APP!!!
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Aug 25, 2017
- Version: 15.8
- Size: 82.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: priceline.com
- All material herein © 1998-2016 priceline.com LLC, all rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.