Get exclusive app-only hotel deals, amazing discounts on flights and rental cars, and the best trip planning on-the-go.
Download the priceline.com app and join millions of happy travelers who book great deals with us every day.
Rated by Travel + Leisure as a Best App for Travelers!
Our app makes people happy:
• Book exclusive hotel deals found only on the app.
• Travel deals everywhere you look - low-priced hotels, cheap rental cars and discounted flights.
• You’ll save up to 60% off with Express Deals® and even more with Name Your Own Price®. Seriously.
• Personalized, relevant hotel recommendations. We have the travel deals that matter to you.
• As you search more, we uncover even more deals just for you.
• Super-quick travel booking, especially when you’re signed in! We do fast well.
Our app saves you time:
• Did we mention the super-quick travel booking?
• Easily access and make changes to your trip wherever you are with our My Trips feature.
• Get all of your reservation and travel info right on your phone, even if you booked on your computer. Like magic.
• Search by city, address or point of interest to book the most conveniently located hotels and rental cars.
• If you have an Apple Watch, view your upcoming trips and book nearby last-minute hotels just like that.
Our app takes you there:
• Anywhere you want to go, and it goes there with you. But it never complains.
• Across the globe with super deals on thousands of domestic and international flights across the globe. Pace yourself.
• On the road with rental car deals on 22 brands in 28,000+ locations. That's how we roll.
• To wonderful rooms in 800,000+ hotels worldwide. That’s a lot of little shampoo bottles.
Our app has your back. And it’s watching your wallet, too.
Priceline is part of Booking Holdings, which includes leading online travel brands such as Booking.com, Agoda, Kayak & OpenTable.
We want you to save more on every trip! Check out our app updates below.
- We now support the ability to view your vacation package details in the My Trips section.
- As always, we tackled some bugs to improve your experience.
If you're happy with our app, tell others! Add a review in the App Store and help other travelers find great deals, too.
Ratings and Reviews
Ridiculous, useless service
So, I booked a reservation for a car and received a confirmation from Priceline and the car rental company as well. Next day I get a call from the car rental company saying they don’t THINK they will have a car for me and will possibly not be able to tell me until I’m standing at the counter. Seriously? I’m driving out of town about 500 miles and have a deadline to meet. I then call Priceline “customer service” and through their agent and a supervisor they let me know they are not able (or interested by the sound of their voices) to help and just want to cancel the reservation. When I asked about why a reservation is not a REAL reservation, they blandly inform me that they do not have access to the car rental company’s inventory and have no idea whether a car is actually available when a reservation is made. Nor do they even make contact with the car rental companies EVER to coordinate. They just make reservations leaving the car rental companies to decide to honor the reservation or not. If the car rental company had not called me, I would have been out of luck; standing at the counter with my, uh, best intentions in my hand and no car. So I cancelled my reservation with Priceline, deleted the app and bought a plane ticket.
Which was only a little more money than the car rental. Even on short notice.
USELESS, RIDICULOUS, UNNECESSARY APP AND COMPANY! Caveat emptor!
Hi. I'm sorry to learn about this experience. Please reach out to us via Twitter or Facebook so our social media team can revisit your concern. Thanks.
Horrible Customer Service
I have used Priceline regularly for the last few years, booking hotel rooms through them several times a month. When there are no issues, they’re great, but the times there are issues make it unbearable. I booked a hotel using the app based on it being in a specific location, and being able to get a suite with a kitchenette at a great price. Once I received the confirmation, I realized that the hotel was located approx 20 miles away from where they showed on the map, and I had a reservation for a standard room. I was told by hotel employees that they had contacted Priceline several times regarding the incorrect information, but they had made no effort to change it. So after my family drove nearly an hour out of our way to stay in a room smaller than I had intended, I let customer service know about the incorrect information and requested a refund based on it. After a few communications with different CS reps, they have yet to acknowledge that the information was inaccurate, accept responsibility, compensate me for my inconvenience or correct the info on their site. They are intentionally deceiving their customers. Priceline’s entire purpose is to curate travel information to simplify the process for users. If I have to use other sites and apps to verify that their info is correct before using them, then they are useless to me.
Easy Interface - Great Prices - Great Customer Service
I can’t say enough good about PriceLine and the App. I have used the service numerous times, so my review is based on all of these experiences. I alway check other sources for deals and I always find the best deals on PriceLine. I have used it for business and personal vacations. But what made me actually write this review rather then just rate the app, was my recent experience with their customer service. In a rush to get a reservation done while sick and mildly medicated, I accidentally made the reservation for the wrong dates. I needed it for a week later. Once I realized my mistake, I called PriceLine directly from the app. The service rep (wish I could remember his name) was professional and friendly. He contacted the hotel for me and confirmed that they could cancel the reservation for me (it was a special deal that was supposed to be non-refundable). I received the cancellation notice seconds after getting off the phone. PriceLine went the extra mile for me, and that is why I am writing this review and gave them 5 stars. Thanks again PriceLine.
- 81.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- All material herein © 1998-2018 priceline.com LLC, all rights reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.