Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Celebrate the LGBTQ (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Queer) community with Pridefest™, an interactive social-simulation game that empowers YOU to bring joy and color to your city and friends! As Mayor, it’s your job to restore your city to its former glory by customizing shops, completing challenges, making new friends, and running your very own Pride parades. Choose your floats and navigate flamboyant parades in fun mini-games and puzzles. The bigger and more jubilant your parade, the more fun you’ll bring to the city, and the more of the city you’ll be able to customize and unlock! Lead your parade with your own avatar, join or form your own Club, and connect with other players to chat, visit each other’s city, or hang out in your town square.
• Be Creative! Create and launch Pride parades by designing your own flotillas, with tons of flamboyant and fun floats to choose from - including bikers, LGBT flag-bearers, giant boom boxes, the Eiffel Tower and more!
• It’s YOUR City! Upgrade your LGBT Center and turn drab gray buildings into thriving businesses and residences, bringing more income to your city, and unlocking more of the city to explore. The residents of these buildings get bored over time, so it’s up to you to run parades by them to keep the party going!
• Customizable Avatar! Personalize your own avatar with different body types, skin tones, clothes and accessories; Use your avatar to lead your own Pride parade or join a friend’s parade.
• Story Mode! Complete forty tricky puzzle challenges while following the story of your Mayoral journey, and the story of Pride!
• Lead Your Parade! Swipe to navigate your parade through city streets and festivals in fun and addictive parade mini-games; Collect power-ups to alter gameplay, while avoiding roadblocks, construction sites, and protestors. The farther you run your parade, the more joy you’ll bring to the city!
• Share Your Pride! Robust social features include in-game chat, the ability to visit each other’s cities, and more. Meet people from around the world and build your own community of Pride!
• Join the Community! An innovative “Club” program allows players to join together to chat and interact on a huge scale. Send messages to your group via in-game billboards, get exclusive news, updates, and more.
What's New in Version 1.1.9
• Build an LGBT Center! – Place an LGBT Center in your city and connect to GLAAD’s resource list to learn more about LGBT causes and how you can get involved.
• New Story Mode! – Introductory game experience and story mode include additional references and resources for LGBT content, including information on the history of the Pride parade.
• Updated Character Selector! – Improved character selection begins with a default, translucent avatar selector.
• Gameplay and Other Technical Improvements
This game is sorta like sims city. You build stuff and earn coins from the fruits of your labor. As for the reviewer that is worried about sexuality, there's no sexuality in this game other than creating a pride parade. 99.9% of children movies/tv/games have heteronormative characters. To me that's the greater sin, to grow up and never be able identify with LGBT characters on the screen. Since the topic of 2016 has moved toward gender identity, I'll reply by explaining that science has shown to be the more correct assumption is the child makes the assumption of gender identity at a very early age of 2 to 4. How we wear our hair, talk and walk. Studies of adults, even as old as late life, that have been forced to have a certain gender identity have shown they all felt wrongly gendered at an early age. Thanks Atari for making this, I'm off to buy the rest of the Atari games that I grew up on. One request, make Atari games for Apple TV.
Okay so before I went to work today, I purchased a bunch of floats and stuff. And when I got on lunch, it wasn't finished building. It was only supposed to take 2 hours tops. But it was still on 2 hours after 4. Anyway that can be fixed?
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 03, 2016
- Version: 1.1.9
- Size: 126 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Atari, Interactive
- © 2015 Atari Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved. Pridefest™ and associated trademarks are the property of Atari Interactive, Inc. Developed by Mad Marshmallow.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
Top In-App Purchases
- Set of Gems$0.99
- Stack of Gems$4.99
- Pile of Gems$9.99
- Heap of Gems$24.99