MathMaker is a state-of-the-art visual math tool, which is engaging and fun to use. Gain a deep understanding of math concepts, develop visual strategies, and explore spatial representations of the procedures taught in school. MathMaker allows kids to create visual representations that help them explain their work. The app offers ease of use, a fun set of tools, and a pleasing environment to make it a “go to” tool in math classrooms and at homework tables. MathMaker is to visual math what a calculator is to numerals.
* Multibase blocks that combine and separate by swiping and dragging
* A variety of backgrounds and looks for the blocks
* Fraction kit that combine to demonstrate basic operations
* Drawing tools for writing out symbols and creative use
* Tools for sharing and saving work
* Zoom and expand with simple gestures
* Rotate, show value, pin and more with a simple touch
* Demonstrate visually how negative numbers function
All in manipulative sets are included with the app
Ratings and Reviews
Like flat MathUSee
Intentional or not, same as MathUSee blocks. I like the concept.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.