Prime: Caregiving Simplified — Family Health & Medical Records + Secure Messaging
By Stay Prime, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Taking care of someone? We've got your back. Prime pulls all the medical records and family members you need into one place.
Full health history, real-time updates, and best of all: no manual entry required.
What makes Prime unlike any other health app is that Prime instantly aggregates all your health records from all your doctors, and puts them in one easy, beautiful timeline.
Prime supports most U.S. hospitals and clinics, including Mayo Clinic, the VA, Palo Alto Medical Foundation, and many more. Full list: http://stayinyourprime.com/providers
Health care coordination, meet the 21st century.
== Your health, in your pocket ==
Prime links with your healthcare providers so you have all your health records conveniently accessible at all times, right on your iPhone.
Not using a provider who makes your health record data available? Tell us and we'll try to add them: http://bitly.com/primemydoctor
== Automatic appointments results, reminders, and more ==
Prime automatically reminds you of new appointment results and upcoming appointments.
== Connect with family and friends ==
Keep those who matter most to you up-to-date about your medical info. Cut down on unnecessary text messages, calls, emails, all using just Prime.
== Prime Plus ==
Prime Plus is an optional subscription for people who go to multiple healthcare providers. Prime Plus subscribers also get priority support and concierge setup.
- Prime Plus starts at $8.99/month
- Connect to unlimited providers
- Priority support
- Concierge setup
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the one month period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and will renew at the same price
- Subscriptions may be turned off by going to your Account Settings in Prime after purchase or by going to Settings on your device
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
Terms of Service: http://useprime.com/terms
- Import your health record from any doctor.
- See a full list of your medications and lab results.
- Message family to stay on the same page about their health
- Get automatically notified of appointment results and reminders.
- Connect with family and friends. Share updates with them. See their health updates. You control who sees what.
- Integrated with Health: send your vital results to Health using HealthKit.
Prime is not affiliated with the care providers mentioned above. By using Prime you agree to both Prime's and your care provider's terms. Read more: http://stayinyourprime.com/tos
What's New in Version 2.7.1
- Fixed an issue that caused the appointments category to show zero instead of the proper number of items
- The message input field now shrinks back to its original size after sending a long message
- Improved loading view when launching from a push notification
- Fixed rendering size on medical events with lots of text
- Fixed a crash when tapping a dialog box after sharing
- Fixed a crash when scrolling to the newest items in some cases
- Fixed a crash when a message didn't send due to server errors
- The message input field now supports autocorrect
- Added time (in addition to date) and category colors to events
- More support for custom notifications on Apple Watch
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Jun 15, 2015
- Version: 2.7.1
- Size: 28.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Stay Prime, Inc
- © 2014 Stay Prime, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Prime Plus$8.99