Prime Photos from Amazon
By AMZN Mobile LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Prime Photos from Amazon lets you back up, organize, and share all of the photos and videos from your phone, computer, and other devices. You can access all your photos on nearly any device and share them with family and friends. Prime members have access to unlimited photo storage, can collect photos with up to five family members or friends, search for photos by keyword, and more.
AUTO-SAVE AND BACK UP YOUR PHOTOS
Auto-save photos and videos from your phone to back them up automatically. This free photo storage app keeps your photos and videos safe, even if your phone is lost or damaged. Once your photos are stored in Prime Photos, you can delete them from your device to make room on your phone.
FREE PHOTO STORAGE FOR AMAZON PRIME MEMBERS
Amazon Prime members receive free unlimited photo storage as part of their Prime membership.
SEARCH FOR PHOTOS BY KEYWORD
Only for Prime members and members of their Family Vault, quickly find specific photos by searching for the things in your images, like "dog," "sunset," or "Seattle." The app organizes and tags your photos automatically so everything is easy to find.
COLLECT PHOTOS TOGETHER
Prime members can invite up to five people to their account to store photos together in the Family Vault. Your invited family members and friends can store unlimited photos from their own phones, computers, and other devices, and everything is kept private unless it's added to the Family Vault.
ACCESS PHOTOS ON ALL YOUR DEVICES
Once your photos have been saved to Prime Photos, you can access them from nearly any device. Finally get the photos from your old laptop, your phone, and your desktop together in one safe place.
- Auto-save photos for easy backup and to free up memory on your device
- Back up your photos and videos securely with Amazon
- Share photos and albums via SMS, email, or other apps
- See your photos on your FireTV or on the web
- Prime members can search photos by keyword, location, and more
Prime Photos from Amazon offers secure cloud storage and online backup for your photos and videos. This free online storage app lets you upload, view, and share your important photos right on your phone.
What's New in Version 4.7.1
- Edit your photos by applying filters and adjusting the brightness, color, focus, and more.
- Use 3D Touch to preview photos and take actions directly from the thumbnail.
- Verify that you're on the latest version in Settings.
- Faster image loading.
- HEIF support.
- General bug fixes and improvements.
- Collect unlimited photos with up to five family members or friends in the Family Vault.
- See photos of different people grouped together to browse by person.
- Type in a word like “beach” or “sunset” to quickly find photos of specific things or places.
Gets everything off your otherwise "full storage". Loving it.
iOS 11 photo/video formats still not supported
I have a bunch of HEIC files synced before app update and still can’t view them from the app or web interface. Please fix.
Every Apple Update, It Breaks
Two stars because it’s a nice add-on to my Prime Membership, but you’d think they’d give the iOS app some love BEFORE the update. It breaks in iOS 11.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Sep 19, 2017
- Version: 4.7.1
- Size: 112 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: AMZN Mobile LLC
- © Copyright 2017 Amazon.com and its affiliates.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.