Prime Photos from Amazon
By AMZN Mobile LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Prime Photos from Amazon lets you back up, organize, and share all of the photos and videos from your phone, computer, and other devices. You can access all your photos on nearly any device and share them with family and friends. Prime members have access to unlimited photo storage, can collect photos with up to five family members or friends, search for photos by keyword, and more.
AUTO-SAVE AND BACK UP YOUR PHOTOS
Auto-save photos and videos from your phone to back them up automatically. This free photo storage app keeps your photos and videos safe, even if your phone is lost or damaged. Once your photos are stored in Prime Photos, you can delete them from your device to make room on your phone.
FREE PHOTO STORAGE FOR AMAZON PRIME MEMBERS
Amazon Prime members receive free unlimited photo storage as part of their Prime membership.
SEARCH FOR PHOTOS BY KEYWORD
Only for Prime members and members of their Family Vault, quickly find specific photos by searching for the things in your images, like "dog," "sunset," or "Seattle." The app organizes and tags your photos automatically so everything is easy to find.
COLLECT PHOTOS TOGETHER
Prime members can invite up to five people to their account to store photos together in the Family Vault. Your invited family members and friends can store unlimited photos from their own phones, computers, and other devices, and everything is kept private unless it's added to the Family Vault.
ACCESS PHOTOS ON ALL YOUR DEVICES
Once your photos have been saved to Prime Photos, you can access them from nearly any device. Finally get the photos from your old laptop, your phone, and your desktop together in one safe place.
- Auto-save photos for easy backup and to free up memory on your device
- Back up your photos and videos securely with Amazon
- Share photos and albums via SMS, email, or other apps
- See your photos on your FireTV or on the web
- Prime members can search photos by keyword, location, and more
Prime Photos from Amazon offers secure cloud storage and online backup for your photos and videos. This free online storage app lets you upload, view, and share your important photos right on your phone.
What's New in Version 4.6.0
- Track the progress of each upload in the upload queue.
- See the progress of your auto-save and uploads more clearly.
- Back up the video portion of Live Photos.
- General bug fixes and improvements.
- Collect unlimited photos with up to five family members or friends in the Family Vault.
- Tap the banner in the Family Vault to see photos added by each person.
- See photos of different people grouped together to browse by person.
- Type in a word like “beach” or “sunset” to quickly find photos of specific things or places.
Great app, but missing some features
I love that Prime users get unlimited photo storage. The albums and their organization is nice as well as the ability to tag faces in photos and see photos based on a person. It would be great if the app supported apple's live photos because as soon as they are uploaded I lose that feature. It makes me not want to upload and delete my local stored photos at all. It would also be great if there was filtering and sorting for hidden photos, or the same features for the non hidden photos.
Edit June 20th 2017: Live photo support was added!
Why use anything else if already Prime member?
I save money using this app. I no longer need to rely upon or pay for iCloud storage of photos. Instead photo automatically go to Prime photos for $0 additional cost. Plus, I can delete my camera roll to save space on my 16GB iPhone 6. I recently took 1463 photos over 13 days in China with my iPhone. Well over 16GB but Prime Photos App made it easy!
Latest update - sign out and back in - fixes issues
All the listed issue appear after the latest update--- you MUST sign out and log back in and it refreshes and all is nice again.
1. Does not always upload automatically in the background without opening app.
2. Would like to be able to expand my family share past 5 people, parents and kids can fill 4 or 5, grandparents want in the family share too.... maybe a paid option to add more?
Dup uploads!!! Gets stuck!!! Fixed
How about letting the prime member (owner) delete anything from family share... not every invited member is good with technology and someone should be able to admin the family share.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jun 19, 2017
- Version: 4.6.0
- Size: 106 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: AMZN Mobile LLC
- © Copyright 2017 Amazon.com and its affiliates.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.