PrimeWay Federal Credit Union's app makes it easy for you to bank on the go.
Do your banking right from your iPhone and iPad!
You can manage your accounts, pay bills, find ATMs and more!
Bank with confidence - PrimeWay Federal Credit Union’s Mobile App allows you to manage accounts from your mobile device...anytime, anywhere.
Now it’s easy to do banking 24/7, right from your iPhone and iPad.
It’s fast, secure and free. With PrimeWay Federal Credit Union Mobile, you can:
• Check available balances & transaction history
• Pay bills and credit cards
• Transfer money between PrimeWay Federal Credit Union accounts
• Make a deposit to certain PrimeWay Federal Credit Union accounts
• Find the nearest PrimeWay Federal Credit Union branches and ATMs
• Send us a message
• Mobile check deposit
To use PrimeWay Federal Credit Union Mobile, you must be a PrimeWay Federal Credit Union member and enrolled in our online banking service. To sign up, www.primewayfcu.com.
Improved Cash Back visibility
Account details view enhanced for additional details
PDF sharing for iOS users
Bug fixes and general enhancement
Ratings and Reviews
THE BEST MONEY PEOPLE EVER !
Tony, the bank manager is the truest friend ever ! He helped me cut half off my mortgage every month, and loaned me money, so I could save my mom’s house! How can a person ever repay that kindness ?! It’s like I’m the guy in “It’s a wonderful life !” Tony is the kind, awesome, understanding manager played by Jimmy Stewart.
Tiffany is super efficient and helpful too ! THANK YOU BOTH FOR HELPING TAKE THE STRESS OFF ! May God Bless You!
1) The notifications don’t update in real time which can be dangerous because you may think your account has a certain amount of money when it doesn’t.
2) The e-statement gets messed up sometimes depending if you use your card as debit or credit. I ended up getting FOUR consecutive “occasional overdraft fees” (without a notice from the app, mind you) on charges that just got all processed together at once.
I’ve been a PrimeWay customer for about a decade and this is the first time I’ve considered leaving. I’m not sure if it’s the app or the way primeway runs things, but when I look at MY STATEMENT and I’ve been charged $180 in overdraft fees for an account that looks like it never dipped into the negative in that timeframe, there is a problem. I’m highly HIGHLY dissatisfied.
IPHONE X USERS
Primeway is falling behind. Wells fargos app allows users to open it with face ID. The app also has been changed to fit the Iphone X screen. Primeway however is a tiny square that makes checking my account ugly and unpleasant. Please update your app to suit the needs and phones of your costumers. Thanks.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.