Princess Bride Slots Free Vegas Casino
By Zynga Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Play Princess Bride Slots, the only FREE casino slots game with the iconic cast and characters! Join Buttercup, Westley, Miracle Max and Fezzik as they journey through the storybook tale of true love and high adventure.
VEGAS CASINO SLOTS MEETS THE STORYBOOK ADVENTURE
• Follow the storybook narrative of true love and high adventure from start to finish by unlocking new levels.
• Each new level is based on a chapter from the book and includes sounds and video footage from the movie.
• INCONCEIVABLE big wins, AWESOME mini-games, progressive JACKPOTS and dozens of BONUSES and ways to WIN BIG absolutely free.
• Collect MILLIONS of FREE credits every day.
• Play the game online or offline and have your adventure sync across all devices with Facebook Connect.
FROM THE MAKERS OF WIZARD OF OZ SLOTS
• The same great features and storybook progression.
• The same high level graphics, sound and gameplay.
FOLLOW YOUR FRIENDS
• You have the option to follow your friends as you journey through a storybook tale of true love and high adventure, unlocking new casino slot machines and sending FREE gifts along the way.
· This game is intended for an adult audience and does not offer real money gambling or an opportunity to win real money or prizes. Practice or success at social gaming does not imply future success at real money gambling.
· The game is free to play; however, in-app purchases are available for additional content and in-game currency. In-app purchases range from $0.99 to $99.99 USD.
· Use of this application is governed by Zynga’s Terms of Service, found at www.zynga.com/legal/terms-of-service.
What's New in Version 20.0.52
As Princess Buttercup and Westley make their way through the treacherous Fire Swamp, they face the numerous challenges therein. They've successfully made it past the fire bursts but how will they fare against the dangerous Lightning Sands? Rescue Princess Buttercup and win big with our new minigame and free spins in our latest machine, "Lightning Sands."
Same Zynga, Same Problems...
If you've downloaded anything made by Zynga, you're already familiar with the tired old formula. As far as pros go, the attention to detail is phenomenal. Quotes, animations, sounds from the movie, all spot-on and beautifully recreated. If you're a fan of the movie, you'll adore this app. There's also a lot of variety between slots and game features to keep you occupied. Then you get to the cons... Games do not pay what you put in. A carefully fine-tuned system ensures you're never able to get ahead. A big win will be followed by a massive losing streak, a massive losing streak will be followed by a big win. When promotions turn on, odds drop almost as fast as your coin balance. An endless stream of purchase ads will always remind you of Zynga's endgame - spend more money. Coin packs are ridiculously overpriced and become useless when you reach high levels and later slot levels, and even the $100 pack won't last long if you're actually trying to play for a Jackpot somewhere. Looking at everything from the outside, the system is broken and Zynga knows it, but they're too busy trying to slide your wallet out of your pocket to remotely care about you or anyone else playing. Bet small, NEVER purchase anything, and be prepared to collect the free bonus for days on end to save up enough to play a while, and you can have some fun with this.
Best Slots Game Ever..!!!
You should download this game immediately if you haven't already.. I love the princess bride and this game nails it.! Press your luck and push your limit when you start hitting big, mega wins.. I took my chance and turned 12Mil into 130 in just a few moves, and even though I blew through that I keep coming back. I enjoy the thrill and just like their other slots, I find myself spending way to much time watching auto spin. Lol
Just Let It Pass
This is a highly addictive game. Like most of their games, it takes you very little time to see all the benefits you get by linking to FB is really just a way to track and trap you. I don't believe any of their games are dumb luck. I think the system selects when you when and it's based on how much you spend. I've deleted it several times, only to re-download and I'm always sorry eventually. If you can't afford to regularly drop money in order to keep playing, just let it go and don't even climb into that ditch.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 19, 2016
- Version: 20.0.52
- Size: 138 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Zynga Inc.
- © 2016, Zynga Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Starter Pack 1$0.99
- Credit Pack 10$9.99
- Credit Pack 5$4.99
- Credit Pack 2$1.99
- Credit Pack 20$19.99
- Credit Pack 30$29.99
- Credit Pack 100$99.99
- Credit Pack 50$49.99
- Credit Pack 15$14.99
- Credit Pack 75$74.99