The Print Checks series of apps is the only iPhone/iPad app that allows you to manage your checkbook and print real checks right from your iPhone or iPad!
This PRO version is our advanced app targeted for the advanced home user or small business owner who needs the advanced features such as:
- Multiple accounts (unlimited).
- Use blank check stock or Quicken compatible pre-printed business / personal size checks.
- Add your business logo, bank logo and signature images to your checks and deposit slips.
- Automatically print a second copy of a business check for your records (labeled as COPY).
- Export the registry into an Excel CSV file for custom reporting using standard spreadsheet programs.
- Bulk print blank checks or deposit slips to fill in later. (make your own blank checks)
- Convert previous versions of the app.
- Backups are compatible between versions. Backup your Lite version database to iCloud and you can restore it to this one.
- Try it for free. Checks and deposit slips are marked as VOID in the unpaid version but otherwise fully functional.
See the actual example checks and deposit slips in the pictures, these were printed on blank check stock/ blank deposit slips.
In addition to the above advanced features, other functionality include:
-- Universal app, works on all your devices (and you can share the same database)
-- New "Standard" personal check format, just like you get from a bank.
--.Print Deposit Slips on blank paper/deposit slip stock.
-- Integrated store for all your supply needs.
-- Face/Touch ID login.
-- iCloud Database Backup.
-- Categories implemented and allowing split transactions.
-- Starting check number override for pre-printed checks
-- Convert original Print Checks backup file to the Pro format so you don't lose previous data.
-- Backup files are shared across your devices.
-- Does NOT require special magnetic ink, works with standard ink-jet ink.
-- Super simple to use.
-- Works with any AirPrint compatible Inkjet or Laser printer.
-- Select payee from your contacts.
-- Save common transactions as "Favorites" for quick recall.
-- Printed checks align perfectly with 2 window envelopes to simplify the mailing of checks for your home or business.
-- Supports 3 per page check paper, as well as single check paper (3/page recommended as you can just insert unused checks in the printer).
-- Supports personal and business size check stock.
-- Backups are compatible between versions. Backup your database to iCloud and you can restore it to this version.
- Added ability to have 2 bold name lines on personal standard checks.
- Added a 0 in front of the check number on the MICR line.
- Removed memo line from pre-printed checks with lines.
You can only have a second name line on personal size standard checks. all the other check types do not have enough room to show through 2 window envelopes.
Thanks for all the positive feedback! Remember if you find anything or have any suggestions/questions, just send an email to email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
New version works perfect.
I bough 500 blank checks from Office Depot and setup each of several different business accounts in this app - then I print out checks in batches of 10-20 from the app and quickbooks can use those printed checks to print out actual checks to vendors
Works great - and developer promptly fixed a bug in last version - worth $29 since I don’t have to pay monthly fees for check printing services in QBO
Developer Response ,
This has been fixed in version 1.26.
Remember to report issues to firstname.lastname@example.org before leaving feedback so we can quickly fix any issues. We stay on top of all bugs and enhancements reported.
Been using Print checks for years, the Pro edition is even better. Too bad it does not work on my MAC, but having my iPad, and iPhone registries both synced is a great thing.
Great Product — Delusional Price
I’ve been using the “lite” version for a couple years and love it. The ability to be able to print the odd check without having to maintain pre-printed checks is wonderful.
It seems they’ve incorporated improvements with the “Pro” release — some cosmetic and some functional. I was ready to press the trigger on upgrading, since the trial doesn’t allow printing a real check, only a void sample. I was ready to happily pay $4.95, grudgingly fork over $7.95, BUT THEY’RE ASKING $29.95!!! No, thanks, but the free version is fine for my needs. If you extensively write checks, YMMV.
- Innovative Design and Development Group, Inc
- 53.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018-2019 IDDGroup, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Print Check Pro Purchase $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.