By IDDGroup, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Print labels and envelopes directly from your iPhone, iPad or Touch to any airprint compatible printer.
NOTE: You MUST have a printer that supports AIRPRINT to use this app. If you do not have an airprint printer, then this app WILL NOT WORK FOR YOU. Don't buy this and leave a 1 star review! The app defaults to the standard 5160 label and #10 envelopes. For help on setting up an AirPrint printer, visit our support URL. Please email us with any problems you encounter.
This Universal app is designed to take advantage of the iPhone's retina display, as well as the iPad's larger display, so no matter what device your are using it on, this app will utilize its unique features.
The app defaults to using the standard 1" X 2 5/8" labels (Avery 5160/8160 compatible series) which are very common and readily available at virtually any retail outlet.
Features of this app include:
- Select the label to print on.. so you don't waste sheets, just pick a different spot.
- Pre-programmed Label types
- Pre-programmed Envelope types
- Foreign language special character support
- Cyrillic Support
- Use any type of printer label format by specifying the number across and down.
- Need finer detail? Override the X and Y coordinates of the labels and the space in the labels.
- Adjust the printed page to accommodate oddly spaced labels.
- Print directly on envelopes, just put an envelope in the printer.
- Works with pre-printed envelopes.
- Manually modify the envelope layouts, adjust the X/Y coordinates of the addresses.
- Override paper sizes/feeds.
- Select fields to be used
- Maintain a Default address
- Create a whole sheet of return address labels with one button.
- Select an address from your Contacts or Manually enter them.
- Buy this app once and use it on all your devices.
** iPad Version **
- Assign multiple different addresses to different spots on the page.
- Multiple pages of labels
- Saving and loading your work
- Importing and exporting tab-delimited files of addresses
- New interface for label section
All these advanced features make this versatile app a useful addition to your iPhone/iPad/Touch.
iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPad, iPod Touch
AIRPRINT COMPATIBLE PRINTER!
What's New in Version 3.7
- Fixed "Shrinking contact list"
- Fixed envelope crash
- aligned labels
if any problems, please email us!
Easy to use
I had labels printed in 5 minutes including download time. They're not fancy but worked in a pinch.
It's simple enough except there's no instruction on how to load info from your contacts. Also, the font for envelopes is too tiny!
*****And Hey developers******
Starting in row four the offset is wrong. And halfway down the page the addresses are not lined up properly in the label. They're straddling two labels. Please update your programming. Avery 5160 is now Avery 18660, maybe they changed the size of the header...
Also, please increase the font size for envelopes.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Apr 07, 2016
- Version: 3.7
- Size: 10.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Innovative Design and Development Group, Inc
- © 2015 IDDGroup, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.