By IDDGroup, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Print labels and envelopes directly from your iPhone, iPad or Touch to any airprint compatible printer.
NOTE: You MUST have a printer that supports AIRPRINT to use this app. If you do not have an airprint printer, then this app WILL NOT WORK FOR YOU. Don't buy this and leave a 1 star review! The app defaults to the standard 5160 label and #10 envelopes. For help on setting up an AirPrint printer, visit our support URL. Please email us with any problems you encounter.
This Universal app is designed to take advantage of the iPhone's retina display, as well as the iPad's larger display, so no matter what device your are using it on, this app will utilize its unique features.
The app defaults to using the standard 1" X 2 5/8" labels (Avery 5160/8160 compatible series) which are very common and readily available at virtually any retail outlet.
Features of this app include:
- Select the label to print on.. so you don't waste sheets, just pick a different spot.
- Pre-programmed Label types
- Pre-programmed Envelope types
- Foreign language special character support
- Cyrillic Support
- Use any type of printer label format by specifying the number across and down.
- Need finer detail? Override the X and Y coordinates of the labels and the space in the labels.
- Adjust the printed page to accommodate oddly spaced labels.
- Print directly on envelopes, just put an envelope in the printer.
- Works with pre-printed envelopes.
- Manually modify the envelope layouts, adjust the X/Y coordinates of the addresses.
- Override paper sizes/feeds.
- Select fields to be used
- Maintain a Default address
- Create a whole sheet of return address labels with one button.
- Select an address from your Contacts or Manually enter them.
- Buy this app once and use it on all your devices.
** iPad Version **
- Assign multiple different addresses to different spots on the page.
- Multiple pages of labels
- Saving and loading your work
- Importing and exporting tab-delimited files of addresses
- New interface for label section
All these advanced features make this versatile app a useful addition to your iPhone/iPad/Touch.
iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPad, iPod Touch
AIRPRINT COMPATIBLE PRINTER!
What's New in Version 3.02
- Fixed crash when deleting page
- Added ability to delete saved files. (Swipe from load screen)
Report any bugs you find to email@example.com
I was unable to use the Avery app but his app worked very well for me. I just wanted to print a couple of sheets of return address labels using 3M's version of Avery 5160. I onoy had to select the label template (5160), type in my name and address, then tap the "1st to all" icon so that what was typed into the first label was copied to all the labels on the sheet. Then tap "print", selected my HP Envy, and the sheets printed beautifully. I was able to name and save my project so next time will be even easier. You can go label by label editing or selecting a contact for each. The selection of templates is limited but there is a custom option. I don't see any font type or size choices but my labels look fine and I appreciate the simplicity.
Finally ipad friendly
Finally a label app that works for the i-pad! It's a little tedious to set up, but at least it prints to format on the avery 5160 template and doesn't require uploading from your contacts to type. Easy enough to figure out without a tutorial. You can't print one page at a time unless you create a new file. But, otherwise, very pleased.
I needed a template for the Avery 5160 labels that I could print sku #'s on for item inventory. This app saved my project as I only use and print from my iPad.
I tried the Avery app with no success - it wouldn't let me type onto the template unless I pulled from my address book.
This app worked with the 5160 and air print with no issues.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Aug 27, 2013
- Version: 3.02
- Size: 10.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Innovative Design and Development Group, Inc
- © 2012 IDDGroup, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.