Print n Share
By EuroSmartz Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Print directly to the widest range of network or WiFi printers, without a computer or AirPrint! Alternatively print via your Mac/PC to ALL printers including USB & Bluetooth printers.
Print... documents √ cloud files √ web pages √ emails √ attachments √ photos √ contacts √ clipboard items √ and much more - to ANY PRINTER!
A single universal app for both iPhone and iPad
Featured in the Apple "Office" Global TV ad. A single App for all devices
•• The Press Love it! ••
Appadvice.com "What's really cool is the app's ability to print over 3G"
Incredible iPhone Apps for Dummies "Print n Share is the only way to go if you need to be able to print documents from your iPhone"
AppShouter "The all-in-one office app!"
Epson "Print & Share makes printing available to all"
•• Printing ••
√ Print direct to the widest range of network/WiFi printers
√ Print via your computer to ALL printers including USB & Bluetooth printers. Also print to AirPrint printers.
√ Print preview and select the pages you want to print
√ Print from Pages, Numbers or Keynote extremely quickly & easily without the need for an AirPrint/ePrint printer, using "Open in..."
√ Print remotely via 3G, 4G or Cloud
√ Print from other Apps using Open in
√ Print using ALL the same document formats to ALL printers used by your Mac/PC
√ Save email as attachments
√ Select & print multiple photos
√ Print address/shipping labels
√ Browse and print web pages to ALL printers
•• Powerful Reader & Document Storage ••
√ View, read & print large PDFs, Office, iWork & many other files
√ Zip/Unzip files directly on your iPad/iPhone/iPod
√ Search through documents for keywords and content
√ Arrange files into multi level folders
•• Wireless File & Cloud Transfer ••
√ Mount your iPad/iPhone/iPod as an extra disk on your Mac/PC
√ Super Easy Drag & drop documents & files to or from your iPad/iPhone/iPod
√ Fully integrated with Evernote
√ Access Cloud services such as CloudMe, Box.net, Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud, SugarSync, ShareFile, SkyDrive, Transporter, FTP, WebDAV & much more
√ Seamlessly transfer files, email & print from the Cloud
•• Email ••
√ Print email & attachments
√ Send and Receive emails from your own email accounts
√ Save and attach files on your computer or cloud servers
√ Bulk select and delete/move to other folders
√ View multiple email accounts in single inbox or on their own
√ Archive emails as files for later access
•• More great features •• (after in-app upgrade)
√ Convert files & documents to PDF
√ Email your month, day or week calendar as a PDF
√ Calendar printing - Print/View Day/Week/Month
√ Save web pages as PDF files
√ Set calendar follow up reminders for files & documents
√ Convert files/emails/calendars/docs/web pages to PDF
√ Full email field search - across multiple email accounts
QUICK HELP - if you need it
What's New in Version 6.3
Update for iOS 10
Thanks for the support of those who have written reviews for the last version and to those who give us a mention on the app store for this update - we want to make these updates more frequent
• Better handling of downloading web pages and viewing later • File downloads can be resumed later from the last position • Simpler naming of file downloads using recent saved location • Tap on file name to rename it or change the file type • Fixed issue downloading some files from web pages
After Pro in-app upgrade...
• Add a new printer to your Mac from the available list ("Send to Device @ WePrint") and print any document to your iPhone or iPad as a PDF file - Download the latest WePrint and right click on files on your Mac/PC to send to different devices
• Print maps for calendar events with addresses • Print directions for event map locations • Choose which calendars to print • Print a date range, eg. several days, weeks or months at one time • Print events to a PDF file for use in other apps • Choose default calendar for new events • Fix for occasionally not displaying all calendars for the device • Turn Mini calendar/Location/Notes on or off • Fix not showing calendar print options when using AirPrint • Different print options for each display format; day, week, month, list
This apps does a very nice job, I print able to print from all my devices, very easy to use.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 23, 2016
- Version: 6.3
- Size: 42.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: EuroSmartz Ltd
- © 2008-2016, EuroSmartz Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Advanced Upgrade$2.99