By Chimp Studios LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Save ink, paper, and time by printing only what you want.
Print Selection integrates with OS X so you can selectively print snippets from the Web, email, and documents. Stop wasting ink and paper printing off banner ads or comments from websites!
Accessible from the menubar or as a service, it is super easy to paste text and images into the app to print. Power users will love the Print Selection service that allows direct printing from apps like Safari and Mail.
Toggle grayscale mode with a click of a button and save your color ink for the pictures that you really care about!
• Simple access to app from Menubar, dock, or Global hotkey (Ctrl p by default)
• Power user friendly Service integration for direct to print dialog efficiency
• Grayscale mode instantly converts all text and images to save on color ink
• Customizable hot keys for both the app and the service
• Content is automatically saved between app launches
• Resizable menubar window
• Supports basic text editing
•• Send us your suggestions for future updates!
•• If you have questions or problems concerning Print Selection please contact us by visiting http://www.chimpstudios.com/contact.html
What's New in Version 1.3.3
This update improves overall stability and usability.
- Fixed a bug where large images would be cropped.
Please update any reviews or ratings that you may have left on the Mac App Store because they do not carry over from older versions.
The Chimp Studios Team
It just works
I use it to print a copied selection, and to append and print multiple selections on a single page.
Very handy when I don’t want to print the whole darn thing.
This app saves ink and is very helpful.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Feb 17, 2016
- Version: 1.3.3
- Size: 3.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Chimp Studios LLC
- © 2016 Chimp Studios
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor