printAR enables you to interact with documents in Augmented Reality. Use printAR to preview design work like Posters, in meetings to present documents or use it to collaborate on a pin board.
Interact with your documents as if they were printed: Move, rotate or stack them. Double tap to look at them full screen.
PREVIEW WITHOUT HAVING TO PRINT
Preview your documents before printing them to test font sizes, colors, etc. in a real world environment. Then, only print the final product.
SHARED AR EXPERIENCES
Enable others to see what you see on their own device. Invite up to 7 other users to join your AR experience. While joining an AR experience is free, starting your own shared AR experience requires a one-time purchase.
GREAT FOR MEETINGS AND MORE
Place documents on a desk around you and quickly access valuable information by simply moving your device or enable others to see the same documents.
Documents in AR are displayed in their real world dimensions.
printAR can detect horizontal surfaces, such as table tops, and vertical surfaces, such as walls.
SUPPORTED FILE TYPES
The app currently only supports PDF documents.
• Shared AR Experiences
• Horizontal & vertical surface detection.
• Document interaction: Move, rotate, stack.
• Full screen PDF viewer.
• Document texture mimics real paper.
• Lighting estimation to account for real world environment.
SHARED AR EXPERIENCES
You can now invite other users to join your AR experience. Once joined, they will see the same AR content as you on their own device.
IMPROVED USER EXPERIENCE FOR ADDING DOCUMENTS
You can now add documents at any time without having to leave the AR experience.
DETECTION OF MULTIPLE SURFACES
printAR can now detect multiple surfaces, allowing you to move documents between different surfaces. For example, you could move documents between a horizontal and vertical surface.
printAR is now available in German.
We fixed an issue with large PDF files causing the app to crash.
We would love to hear from you!
Share with us how you use the app or tell us what features you would like to see in the next update: email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
I was about to try and make this, then I realized it already existed
Okay so this app is clearly in its early stages, but it’s really useful for someone in a graphic profession. I use my ipad as a medium between my Mac screen and printing. Saves money. This way I can have an even better idea of how a large poster will actually look before spending money on a full size draft.
Hi. Thank you very much for your kind review. We are very happy to hear you like our app. We are currently working on a major update, which will add new features and use cases. The update will allow you to preview posters even better, by placing them on a wall using vertical surface detection. If you are interested, you could join our beta testing program and try out new features before the final app will be released. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- till konitzer
- 60.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), and iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation).
- English, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018, Nobody LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Host a Shared AR Experience $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.