By EuroSmartz Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Print direct to most WiFi/Wireless printers without additional software. Print to ALL printers and any document type via your Mac/PC. Print remotely over 3G/4G and in corporate/other networks where WiFi is not available. View, store & print email, large documents & PDFs, files, attachments, photos, contacts and web pages on your iPad.
•• iTunes App of the Week in UK & Europe ••
►► The Press are Crazy About PrintCentral ◀◀
MacWorld: "PrintCentral is much more than a printing utility—it is a veritable office center"
AppCraver: "This app will let you print basically anything from basically anywhere."
►► Printing for Old & New Printers + PDF Conversion ◀◀
• Print to ALL printers (Network/WiFi/USB/Bluetooth) via your Mac or PC or direct to most WiFi printers without additional software
• Print from Pages, Numbers or Keynote extremely quickly & easily without the need for an AirPrint printer using Open in
• Print from other Apps using "Open in"
• Print to AirPrint printers
• Convert files, docs, spreadsheets, web pages & more to PDF (in-app upgrade required)
• USB & Bluetooth printers can be used with free print server software
• Print remotely via 3G, 4G or Cloud
• Print using ALL the same document formats to ALL printers used by your Mac/PC
►► Unrivalled Document Reader & File Storage ◀◀
• Read, view & print Office files, large size PDFs & ALL iWork files + many more formats
• Open & Print files directly into PrintCentral from other apps supporting "Open in..." file sharing
• Zip/Unzip files for reading & printing
►► Upgrade your Email ◀◀
• Higher featured email app built into PrintCentral
• View multiple email accounts in single inbox or on their own
• Full email field search - across multiple accounts
• Multiple email signatures with images, formatted text
• Print & save email, and attachments for resending
►► WiFi Hard Drive + Cloud Transfer ◀◀
• Mount your iPad as a hard disk on your Mac or PC
• Fully integrated with Evernote
• Full cloud services app - iCloud, CloudMe, Dropbox, GoogleDocs, Box.net, Transporter, WebDAV
• Move/Print documents on your iPad from your Cloud account
►► Copy & Paste Printing & Transfer ◀◀
• Copy & print web pages and email - retaining all formatting
• Copy and transfer to another user's iPad using Bluetooth or WiFi (both devices require PrintCentral)
• Copy and transfer to your PC or Mac via WiFi
►► Much Much more ◀◀
• Browse and print web pages to ALL printers
• Copy & print maps from any map app that allows copy
• Print SMS/Text messages, Copy, open PrintCentral and print
• Print contacts
• Print address/shipping labels
PrintCentral Pro is also available for business users with all of these features, plus printing from inside other apps
QUICK HELP - if you need it
What's New in Version 4.0
Update for iOS 10
Thanks for the support of those who have written reviews for the last version and to those who give us a mention on the app store for this update - this helps us make these updates more frequent.
As always, we are here around the clock to help with any questions.
• Better handling of downloading web pages and viewing later • File downloads can be resumed later from the last position • Simpler naming of file downloads using recent saved location • Tap on file name to rename it or change the file type • Fixed issue downloading some files from web pages
• Add a new printer to your Mac from the available list ("Send to Device @ WePrint") and print any document to your iPhone or iPad as a PDF file - Download the latest WePrint and right click on files on your Mac/PC to send to different devices
After Pro in-app upgrade...
• Print maps for calendar events with addresses • Print directions for event map locations • Choose which calendars to print • Print a date range, eg. several days, weeks or months at one time • Print events to a PDF file for use in other apps • Choose default calendar for new events • Fix for occasionally not displaying all calendars for the device • Turn Mini calendar/Location/Notes on or off • Fix not showing calendar print options when using AirPrint • Different print options for each display format; day, week, month, list
- Category: Business
- Updated: Oct 18, 2016
- Version: 4.0
- Size: 41.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: EuroSmartz Ltd
- © 2008-2016, EuroSmartz Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Advanced Upgrade$2.99