The Ultimate File Management, Transfer and Print solution for the iPad. Print to ALL printers (Not just AirPrint Printers). View, store & print email, documents & PDFs, all major cloud servers, attachments, photos, contacts & web pages. Convert documents and images to PDF files. Also print from inside other app e.g. Safari, Photos & more
MDM Support - Support for Mobile Device Management multiple app configuration
- Chosen by Apple for "What's Hot" on the App Store
- Featured on the Discovery Channel
MacWorld: "PrintCentral is much more than a printing utility-it is a veritable office center"
AppCraver: "This app will let you print basically anything from basically anywhere."
► Print ALL content to ALL Printers
• Print direct to most existing WiFi or shared printers, or use our free printer/file sharing Mac/PC software for ALL printers.
• Print to all AirPrint, non-AirPrint & network shared printers
• Print via Google Cloud Print
• Print files & other content from other apps
• Print almost anything from your Mac to your iPad as a PDF file
• Print Preview and print page selection
• Print remotely via 3G/4G
• Choose from a large range of printing options. Copies, Duplex, Grayscale, Image sizes, Page Range, Paper Size, Margins ...
• Save web pages, documents etc. as PDF files
• Mobile printing using many Brother & Zebra mobile printers. e.g. Brother PJ-673, Zebra iMZ 220 ...
• Other USB & Bluetooth printers can be used with free print server software
► Complete File & Cloud Server Management/Transfer/Conversion
• The most advanced File Management app available for the iPad
• Drag and drop files from other apps on compatible iPads for printing, exporting and importing as well as PDF conversion
• Combine all of your Cloud Servers together to Transfer Files between them and other devices
• iCloud, Dropbox, Evernote, Box, FTP, Google Docs, OneDrive, ShareFile, SugarSync, Transporter, WebDAV & More
• Print, Send or fetch files from Other Apps to store centrally
• Secure with an App Password or Finger Touch ID
• Advanced search to find files on local and cloud servers
• Integration with the global device Spotlight Search
• Zip email and save or email
► Apple Watch
• Print Images and Photos straight from your Apple Watch
• Print from all of your Cloud Servers
► WiFi Hard Drive
• Mount your iPad as a network server on your Mac or PC for quick file transfer
• Send and fetch files from your iPad to your Mac or PC or Network server
• Drag and drop documents & files between devices
► Transfer Files and Content to computers and other devices
• Send content from other apps to other devices
• Use the built in Bluetooth or WiFi transfer features to quickly and simply send files to another iPad, iPhone, Mac or PC
• Copy text or an image from a Web Page and send to another device with a single tap
• Send a phone number, address, photo or other content quickly to friends
• Drag and drop to move files to other devices
► Emails - Print, Attach files, Save and PDF Convert
• Print emails and attachments
• Attach multiple files and images to new emails
• Supports virtually all email accounts
• Send Cloud and other files as attachments
• Save attachments for archiving or emailing
► Complete Calendar/Reminder Printing
• View and Print by Day/Week/Month
• Email your calendar views as PDFs
• Print event maps and directions
• Print and filter reminder lists
► Print and Save Web Pages
• Print from Safari
• Drag Web addresses from Safari for viewing and printing
• Copy web and email content from apps to print or convert to PDF
• Save downloaded files from web pages for archiving or emailing
• Send web pages as PDF email attachments
► Photos and Image File Sharing and Transfer
• Move Image/Video Files to your Photo Album
• Move Photos & Image Files to and from your Cloud servers, Mac/PC or another iPad/iPhone
• Print Photos in multiple sizes
• Search & select multiple contacts to print
• View all emails for each contact
Update for iOS 12 • Fix for Gmail and GCP login dialog • Added calendar year chooser to month chooser and month screen
Ratings and Reviews
An absolute lifesaver
I have a loaded HP LaserJet 8000. Although there are two other very nice and more modern printers I use, the HP is my baby for final print.
The app is amazing, lets me print on ledger from iOS or computer using the free program WePrint. Even modern OS that no longer support the HP, it opens advanced features that no other driver would find. Walkthroughs provided were personalized to my needs.
The customer service is just beyond excellent and I would normally not take the time to review an app unless it was very good or drove me to the brink of extinction.
Good solution to iPad printing
I was looking for a solution that enabled me to print email, from my new IPad, wirelessly to an HP printer that was not AirPrint capable. Looked at a number of others and found them clunky or didn't work as advertised.
Purchased PrintCentralPro and it worked well. Had a question about adding my Outlook Calendar so I could print events and got hung up. Contacted their Support and received a very timely and clear advice on how to resolve my problem. Now I'm up and running. So far, so good with this app.
Excellent Solution for Seniors
We support our father-in-law who recently celebrated his 92nd birthday. Needless to say it can be trying at times particularly where his equipment is concerned. It is impossible to get him to part with any equipment, printer, for example, as long as it shows any sign of still being functional. We wanted to get him to try to use an iPad but lack of printing capability to his ancient printer was a show stopper. Then we discovered PrintCentral Pro and its free server WePrintWin. Our problem was solved. Thanks!
- EuroSmartz Ltd
- 72.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2008-2018, EuroSmartz Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.