By EuroSmartz Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Print direct to most WiFi/Wireless printers without additional software. Print to ALL printers and any document type via your Mac/PC. Print remotely over 3G/4G and in corporate/other networks where WiFi is not available. View, store & print email, large documents & PDFs, files, attachments, photos, contacts and web pages on your iPad.
•• iTunes App of the Week in UK & Europe ••
►► The Press are Crazy About PrintCentral ◀◀
MacWorld: "PrintCentral is much more than a printing utility—it is a veritable office center"
AppCraver: "This app will let you print basically anything from basically anywhere."
►► Printing for Old & New Printers + PDF Conversion ◀◀
• Print to ALL printers (Network/WiFi/USB/Bluetooth) via your Mac or PC or direct to most WiFi printers without additional software
• Print from Pages, Numbers or Keynote extremely quickly & easily without the need for an AirPrint printer using Open in
• Print from other Apps using "Open in"
• Print to AirPrint printers
• Convert files, docs, spreadsheets, web pages & more to PDF (in-app upgrade required)
• USB & Bluetooth printers can be used with free print server software (Windows & Mac)
• Print remotely via 3G, 4G or Cloud
• Print using ALL the same document formats to ALL printers used by your Mac/PC
►► Unrivalled Document Reader & File Storage ◀◀
• Read, view & print Office files, large size PDFs & ALL iWork files + many more formats
• Open & Print files directly into PrintCentral from other apps supporting "Open in..." file sharing
• Zip/Unzip files for reading & printing
►► Upgrade your Email ◀◀
• Higher featured email app built into PrintCentral
• View multiple email accounts in single inbox or on their own
• Full email field search - across multiple accounts
• Multiple email signatures with images, formatted text
• Print & save email, and attachments for resending
►► WiFi Hard Drive + Cloud Transfer ◀◀
• Mount your iPad as a hard disk on your Mac or PC
• Fully integrated with Evernote
• Full cloud services app - iCloud, CloudMe, Dropbox, GoogleDocs, Box.net, Transporter, WebDAV
• Move/Print documents on your iPad from your Cloud account
►► Copy & Paste Printing & Transfer ◀◀
• Copy & print web pages and email - retaining all formatting
• Copy and transfer to another user's iPad using Bluetooth or WiFi (both devices require PrintCentral)
• Copy and transfer to your PC or Mac via WiFi
►► Much Much more ◀◀
• Browse and print web pages to ALL printers
• Copy & print maps from any map app that allows copy
• Print SMS/Text messages, Copy, open PrintCentral and print
• Print contacts
• Print address/shipping labels
QUICK HELP - if you need it
What's New in Version 3.3.1
• New look and features for iOS 8.3 - let us know what you think! • iCloud Drive support and sync files with OS X Yosemite • Enhanced video playback options • Print current video frame when paused • Touch ID app unlock • Fix for Google Drive/GCP • Dropbox update • Transporter update
An OK App but . . .
I purchased this app to replace both the Apple Air Print and Epson Print. I had hoped it would make it easier to print from my ipads and iphone. Unfortunately, it has been much more detailed and difficult to use. I have two Epson Wifi printers and I just can't get the Print Central to work. I downloaded their software on my Mac computer thinking that would solve the problems but it did not. Now when I try to print from a web site/blog, it prints the first page, then I get a error message on my Epson printer that it has detected incorrect paper size.
I'm sure this app is great for most users but not for me. Unfortunately, I have invested time and money to get to work. I will return to using the Epson Print app. It works fine albeit many steps to go through just to print a web page.
So nice to print from tablet!
I gave it 4 stars because I was a little confused on how to make this app work. We have an older printer that is not capable of printing from my tablet. So this app, once I figured it out has been wonderful! I have not spent the time to really figure this app out completely, but am still so happy that I can print from my tablet!!
Last Printer App Needed
This app allowed me to finally stop purchasing printer apps. It set itself up easily with each of my wireless HP printers. I've had it for a while now, use it regularly and have never had a problem.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jun 25, 2015
- Version: 3.3.1
- Size: 29.6 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: EuroSmartz Ltd
- © 2008-2015, EuroSmartz Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Advanced Upgrade$2.99