By EuroSmartz Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Print direct to most WiFi/Wireless printers without additional software. Print to ALL printers and any document type via your Mac/PC. Print remotely over 3G/4G and in corporate/other networks where WiFi is not available. View, store & print email, large documents & PDFs, files, attachments, photos, contacts and web pages on your iPad.
•• iTunes App of the Week in UK & Europe ••
►► The Press are Crazy About PrintCentral ◀◀
MacWorld: "PrintCentral is much more than a printing utility—it is a veritable office center"
AppCraver: "This app will let you print basically anything from basically anywhere."
►► Printing for Old & New Printers + PDF Conversion ◀◀
• Print to ALL printers (Network/WiFi/USB/Bluetooth) via your Mac or PC or direct to most WiFi printers without additional software
• Print from Pages, Numbers or Keynote extremely quickly & easily without the need for an AirPrint printer using Open in
• Print from other Apps using "Open in"
• Print to AirPrint printers
• Convert files, docs, spreadsheets, web pages & more to PDF (in-app upgrade required)
• USB & Bluetooth printers can be used with free print server software (Windows & Mac)
• Print remotely via 3G, 4G or Cloud
• Print using ALL the same document formats to ALL printers used by your Mac/PC
►► Unrivalled Document Reader & File Storage ◀◀
• Read, view & print Office files, large size PDFs & ALL iWork files + many more formats
• Open & Print files directly into PrintCentral from other apps supporting "Open in..." file sharing
• Zip/Unzip files for reading & printing
►► Upgrade your Email ◀◀
• Higher featured email app built into PrintCentral
• View multiple email accounts in single inbox or on their own
• Full email field search - across multiple accounts
• Multiple email signatures with images, formatted text
• Print & save email, and attachments for resending
►► WiFi Hard Drive + Cloud Transfer ◀◀
• Mount your iPad as a hard disk on your Mac or PC
• Fully integrated with Evernote
• Full cloud services app - iCloud, CloudMe, Dropbox, GoogleDocs, Box.net, Transporter, WebDAV
• Move/Print documents on your iPad from your Cloud account
►► Copy & Paste Printing & Transfer ◀◀
• Copy & print web pages and email - retaining all formatting
• Copy and transfer to another user's iPad using Bluetooth or WiFi (both devices require PrintCentral)
• Copy and transfer to your PC or Mac via WiFi
►► Much Much more ◀◀
• Browse and print web pages to ALL printers
• Copy & print maps from any map app that allows copy
• Print SMS/Text messages, Copy, open PrintCentral and print
• Print contacts
• Print address/shipping labels
QUICK HELP - if you need it
What's New in Version 3.2
• Tutorial help tips • New UI skin option • Evernote access and printing • Added Transporter file sharing • Swipe actions for files
Love This App!
This is one of those must have apps. I would be totally lost without it. There are so many benefits to Print Central. Listing them all would take quite a while! My favorite part is the clipboard. If I copy something from the Internet or an email, as soon as I open Print Central, it asks me if I want to print it, so there're no extra steps. Plus I can print lots of things from other apps the most important for me is being able to easily print anything from Pages. I got this app as soon as it was posted to the App Store. It has always been consistent and reliable for years!
Convenience made even more convenient
This app helps me to keep various things organized, from household menus to assignments for my students. Plus, I can print directly from my iPad which negates my having to upload PDF files to my Dropbox then open them on my laptop and then print. This app does have a bit of a learning curve to understand its functions and processes, but once you do understand, the app makes working a lot more convenient.
Reliable app for iPad printing
I have used this app with an iPad 2 as well as my new iPad Air 2. Both work well as long as Print Central is an option that comes up when I have a document I need to print. It uses the wifi network, and my laptop as a “server” - and voila! I have documents printed from the iPad without having to transfer them first to the laptop.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jun 19, 2014
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 18.3 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: EuroSmartz Ltd
- © 2008-2014, EuroSmartz Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Advanced Upgrade$1.99