PrintDirect - PDF and print documents, photos, web pages and email
By EuroSmartz Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Set up your printer to print from your iPad. PrintDirect will print to ALL printers. Print directly to most WiFi/Wireless printers without additional software. Print to ALL printers and any document type via your Mac/PC, over a local network or 3G/4G.
After setup and upgrade you can print.. √ Emails √ Attachments √ Web pages √ Documents √ Contacts √ Calendars √ Cloud server files and much more.
This is a risk free confirmation that you can print to any printer. Our support team are ready to help within 1 hour, 24/7 if needed.
The upgrade of this app will give you the best printing and document management app available! Before the upgrade, you can choose the best printer setup option and print your own text, up to 100 characters, and a sample document.
*** Features after in-app upgrade below ***
FULLY FUNCTIONAL PRINTING
• Print to ALL printers (Network/WiFi/USB/Bluetooth) via your Mac or PC or direct to most WiFi printers without additional software. Also print to Apple AirPrint printers.
• Print from Pages, Numbers, Keynote or Safari extremely quickly & easily without the need for an AirPrint printer using Open in
• USB & Bluetooth printers can be used with free print server software (Windows & Mac)
• Print using Google Cloud Print
• Print from other Apps using "Open in"
• Print remotely via 3G/EDGE
• Print using ALL the same document formats to ALL printers used by your Mac/PC
DOCUMENTS ON YOUR IPAD
• Print/Store PDFs, documents, attachments, emails & images
• Convert files/docs/web pages to PDF
• View/Print, iWork, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, MS Office files
• Zip/Unzip files
• File sharing with several Macs and PCs, even remotely
WEB PAGE PRINTING
• Browse and print web pages to ALL printers
• Save web pages as an image for attaching to email
• Convert web pages to PDF documents for sharing
• Import bookmarks from your computer
• Store passwords and clear history/cache
• Multiple tabs for splitting up browsing
CLOUD SERVICES (IDISK, WEBDAV, DROPBOX, BOX.NET, SUGARSYNC, SHAREFILE, GOOGLE DRIVE etc.)
• Move/Print documents on your iPad from your Cloud account
• Move files to/from your iPad by connecting to Cloud account
• Full sync with Evernote
FULL FEATURED EMAIL APP
• Email files, photos, web pages & formatted text
• Full email field search - even across multiple email accounts
• Print email
• Send and Receive emails from your own email accounts
• View multiple email accounts in single inbox or on their own
• Supports most email account types, including Exchange 2007 OWA, & some Exchange 2003 servers
• Print/View Day/Week/Month calendar
• Email your calendar as PDF
• Utilizes existing calendar entries, no new calendar needed
• Integrated with Exchange & Other Calendars
• Transfer docs and files via iTunes using USB cable (Apps Tab)
• Open documents stored in PrintDirect directly into iWork for easy editing
• Mount your iPad as a network disk on your Mac/PC
COPY, TRANSFER & ARCHIVE
• Copy and transfer to another user's iPad Touch using Bluetooth or WiFi (both devices require PrintDirect)
• Copy and transfer to your PC or Mac via WiFi
• Select multiple text and image clips to merge and paste them into other Apps.
• Print SMS/Text messages, simply Copy, open PrintDirect & print
• Move photos to a folder on your computer/cloud service
• Print address/shipping labels
What's New in Version 1.8.5
• Tutorial help tips • New UI skin option • Enhanced video playback options • Swipe actions for files • Fixed issue with Numbers and "Open in" • Evernote access and printing • Added Sent/Out folders for POP accounts • Double tap to zoom in on documents
But I can't stand being pestered to re-review programs that correct a misspelled word, or add some off the wall support that does not impact me. I'm sorry that you're so insecure that you need praise every week. Is my willingness to pay for it, not enough? Maybe developers ought to get together and tell Apple to shove their review system where the sun don't shine!
Mobile Printing Swiss Army Knife
More versatile than Epson iPrint even for Epson printers! Connect to anything, change from portrait to landscape instantly, and select only the pages you want to print with the great Preview feature. Mobile printing is not mature - this utility makes up for all the missing pieces.
Sample app only
If you want to be able to print your OWN documents, you need to shell out $9 which happens all too quickly, without warning you about the cost. You touch upgrade, and it processes the fee before you can see what the price is. Lucky for me there was an error and it stopped the download without charging me. It was the first print app that worked with my HP printer, but it was not clear it was just a sample of what te paid for app could do.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jul 19, 2014
- Version: 1.8.5
- Size: 17.8 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: EuroSmartz Ltd
- © 2008-2014, EuroSmartz Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Full Document Viewing & Printing App Upgrade$8.99