Printer Pro - Print photos, pdf and emails
By Readdle Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Print attachments, documents, web pages and more right from your iPhone and iPad to any Wi-Fi or USB printer.
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY - just download free Printer Pro Lite to check how our application works with your printer.
Printer Pro lets you wirelessly print from the iPhone or iPad. It can print directly to many Wi-Fi printers or any printer attached to your Mac or PC via helper application installed on your computer.
Once installed, Printer Pro appears in the "Open In..." list on your device. This lets you print documents from Mail, PDF Expert and many other applications on your iPhone or iPad that support this function.
Using "Open In..." approach you can print files from many popular online storages: Dropbox and Google Drive. It just a matter of several taps to download your file via free Dropbox or Google Drive application and send it to printer.
To print a web page, just change "http" to "phttp" in the address bar in Safari and tap Go. The page will immediately be opened in the Printer Pro with print button right above your finger. You can print web based documents as well using this approach.
With Printer Pro you can print:
- Email Attachments
- iWork documents
- Web pages
- Files from other applications
- Clipboard content
- Documents on Dropbox and Google Drive
◆ Printer Pro Desktop
Get the free helper application for your computer to print more document types and with better quality. You can download it at www.readdle.com/printerpro
◆ List of supported document formats
PDF, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, TXT, HTML, JPG, Safari webarchive
Feel free to contact us If you have any suggestions, questions or issues at http://readdle.com/contact
What's New in Version 5.4.11
+ General performance and stability improvements.
Thank you for using Printer Pro! If you have a moment to leave a review in the App Store we would really appreciate it.
Excellent, dependable app!
Since getting this app around a year ago, I've used it to print hundreds of items from my iPhone, and it always connects seamlessly and performs exactly as expected. I do wish it had a few additional features, but I don't dock it for this because prior to getting this app, I never printed from my phone... Always just waited to do so from my computer... So this app has been a huge deal for me & saves me so much time. I've printed many things, from shipping labels to web content to relatively large photo files blown up. It has taken me one step further away from balancing between phone and computer... Which I love!! If you print frequently, you need this app!
What I wish it had: it really irks me that it doesn't have an option to print on 13x19 paper. I print photos on this size pretty often. I know that I can print on this size and achieve amazing results because I've done so with canon's pixma app... I would never use or even have the canon print app if it weren't for that one thing! I also wish there were options to change the margins, color intensity (black & white, low res, high res), and hey, while I'm dreaming here.... A tile print option (being able to break one image into four).
In conclusion, this is the absolute best printer app and I highly recommend it!
App is great but missing the following features:
1. There is no direct dropbox connection within the app. Allowing dropbox connection to print files right from the printer pro app would be very user friendly.
2. From dropbox, I could not manage to print I dont know if this is dropbox's fault of printer pro's. When you hit share>print with printer pro in dropbox, all you get is an error saying "Unable to generate link" error. Well, I am not trying to generate a link, I am trying to print the file.
3. There is no option for single-sided prints. App forces you to print two-sided. Not very convenient. And this issue is ever lasting, was there last year and is still here.
4. The mac companion app does not have the option for "launch with start-up". If every time I want to print from iPad, I am gonna have to go to mac and launch the companion app, and go back to iPad to print the document, I might as well use the hand off to transfer the file to mac and print from mac, so why the hell do I own this app?
Solid Product; Small Annoyances
Hands-down, this product is worth the money if you have a network-connected printer that doesn't offer AirPrint functionality. I've tried the solutions that run a shared print driver on a local Mac and use the Mac as a bridge, but they lack the reliability that Printer Pro offers. Printer Pro has never failed to deliver my document to my printer and get something done.
That said, on an occasion, what it gets "done" is printing the document in an extremely small size, printing a "page" as a 2" x 3" block in the center of the paper. This happens rarely, but it happens often enough to be a bit of an annoyance. Otherwise, I've been very pleased with this little app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 13, 2017
- Version: 5.4.11
- Size: 98.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Readdle Inc.
- © 2010-2016 Readdle Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.