By PrinterOn Inc
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
PrinterOn Mobile Printing App – iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch
The PrinterOn iOS Printing App lets you easily search for and print to any PrinterOn-enabled Enterprise or Public Printing Location all from one application.
• Print from your phone or tablet to any PrinterOn-enabled printer regardless of network or location
• Find the nearest print location using GPS or search by keyword
• Automatically discover available PrinterOn Enterprise printers and associated services
• Print Preview - View documents before printing
• Print Options - Choose the number of copies, pages, paper size, page orientation, double-sided printing, and colour options
• Print Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe PDF files as well as photos and web pages
• Print from cloud storage like iCloud, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, or Microsoft OneDrive
• Print email bodies and attachments from your IMAP accounts like iCloud, Gmail, Outlook.com, Yahoo, and more
• Secure release codes ensure only you see your documents
• Access over 10000 public print locations worldwide
• The PrinterOn App can be accessed and used to print from other applications that provide access to documents using the "Open In..." feature
UPGRADE NOTE: Your saved printers and settings will not be preserved when upgrading from 1.x.x to 3.0.0 and above.
PrinterOn Mobile Printing Solutions
PrinterOn is the world's leading enterprise-grade Mobile Printing Platform. PrinterOn has been delivering mobile printing solutions for 14 years to three major verticals: enterprise, education and public printing locations.
PrinterOn was the first to develop a private and public cloud printing solution and today operates the largest public printing NOC (Network Operations Center) in the world. PrinterOn uses cloud technology to enable users to print documents from any smartphone, tablet, or laptop to any PrinterOn-enabled printer in the world regardless of network or location.
The PrinterOn mobile printing solution is the only patent protected, fully-agnostic solution in the market today with the ability to seamlessly connect disparate networks into one simple-to-manage enterprise or hosted solution. PrinterOn has been deployed in corporations, hotels, universities, airports and libraries in over 120 countries. There are over 10,000 PrinterOn printing locations worldwide and since its inception in 2000, users of PrinterOn have printed over 80 million pages.
NOTE: If you experience any issues, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org rather than posting an issue in the review section. We can assist and get you printing quickly if you contact us directly.
More information about PrinterOn Cloud Printing Solutions can be found at:
Public - http://www.printeron.com/solutions/cloud-printing-solutions.html
Enterprise - http://www.printeron.com/enterprise.html
Education - http://www.printeron.com/education.html
What's New in Version 3.5.2
• When communicating with PrinterOn Enterprise v4.0.1 and up your "Print History" will now show a list of all jobs submitted by the user from all submission methods and clients. You can also release any of these print jobs directly from the app.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Aug 28, 2017
- Version: 3.5.2
- Size: 32.5 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: PrinterOn Inc
- © 2017 PrinterOn Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.