Printworks 2 is your all-purpose page layout and desktop publisher for Mac. And by all, we mean all. From brochures and flyers to CD labels and beautiful, professional business cards.
What can Printworks 2 do for you?
Brochures, flyers, catalogs, newsletters, menus, letterheads, posters
Discs & Media
CD and DVD labels, covers, tray inserts, folding booklets, VHS covers
Business cards, name badges, placeholder cards, CD and DVD cards, discount
Labels & Envelopes
Address labels, envelopes, shipping labels, barcode labels, file folder
labels, UPC and other barcode labels
Calendars, greeting cards, postcards, certificates, invitations, thanks you
What's New in Version 2:
• Spread Mode
• Customizable Grid
• Precise Guide Positioning
• Form Creation
• Evolved Text Box Linking
• Artistic Headings
• Depositphotos Integration
• Layout Changes
• Google Maps Integration
• Pica and Pixel Units
• Reworked Resize Mode
• Support for Touch Bar
• 500+ professionally designed, fully customizable document templates
• Take advantage of over 2,000 included clipart images (additional 40,000 via
• Spread text from column to column or page to page with flowing text boxes
• Create artsy document headings and text art with the Heading Editor
• Type text along the edges of a disc using the Circular Text tool
• Configure text style templates that can be applied with just one click
• Insert and edit tables right inside your Printworks document
• Design your documents using extensive design, layout, and text formatting
• Create master pages that work as background design templates for multi-page
• Edit photos with over 80 image filters using the built-in image editor
powered by Image Tricks
• Manage complex designs thanks to the app’s layer-based workflow
• Lay out your document using permanent guides, smart guides with object
snapping, and automatic grid
• Automatically print out labels for multiple contacts with the mail merge
• Quickly populate business cards with contact information imported right
from Apple Contacts
• Import photos and album information directly from iPhoto or Aperture
• Import a list of music tracks right from iTunes for music discs
• Generate QR Code, UPC-A/E, Code 39, and other barcodes with embedded data
from a text file
• Support for thousands of popular label and card papers by Avery, Neato,
Memorex, and others
• Support for multiple direct-to-disc printers
• Set up bleeds, DPI, and cut marks
• Export to TIFF, JPEG, EPS, and PDF to send to a print shop
Minor fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Missing the old Font Faces
I use this application to create my own calendars. What I loved about the older version was the way I could create my own font faces which this version does not have. I do like the fact that I can print both sides of the page on my new Laser that has a duplexer so I don’t have to manually load the pages to print both sides.
Overall its a very nice application.
The best publishing program
This is the best publishing program I’ve ever used and it is very simple to use. You can give each document a personal touch and make it look completely unique, the result is really cool! So thanks for developing this app!
Love it but…..
I love Printwork very much. But I cdn’t crop picture in circle. I only can crop in square/ rectangle. I really need to crop in circle
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.