By Hand Carved Code, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Enjoy effortless and intuitive task management with Priorities™, and you’ll never dread your to-do list again! The innovative use of pages takes the “task” out of task management, and the attractive themes add a little fun while you’re at it.
Throw out your pen and paper, because with Priorities, everything you need is literally at your fingertips. Quickly scan through your pages of to-dos with the touch of a finger and add new to-dos with the ease of a single button. Add alerts, due dates, due times, and notes right from the Add screen. Create and save templates to use again and again. Use the syncing feature to backup your data and to share pages with a family member, a friend or a coworker. Go to the my-priorities.com website to edit your pages and tasks on the web. Priorities is a must-have for anyone who wants to stay organized!
Priorities is fully equipped to do the work for you. Just take a look at the great features it offers:
• Universal App – One app optimized for your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
• Priorities Online – Manage your tasks online at https://my-priorities.com.
• Fast Add – Quickly add tasks or lists of items with a touch of a finger.
• Due Dates, Due Times & Notes – Assign a due date, a due time, and record notes for a task or item.
• Priorities – Star everything that is high-priority and view them at-a-glance in your Priorities page.
• Repeating Tasks – Schedule tasks to repeat every day, every 3 days, every Tuesday, every 3rd Sunday of the month, 2 weeks after you've completed the current task… or whenever you want! Flexible recurrence options make customization a snap.
• Reminders – See a badge count of your starred items on the Priorities home screen icon, and set a reminder time for a popup and/or sound alert for important items.
• Multi-tiered task management – Create pages, lists with sub-items, and tasks with sub-tasks to make organizing easier.
• Calendar Integration – View all your items with due dates in your calendar (iOS 4 w/ multitasking required).
• Templates – Save a page as a template if you want to use it again later. This is a great feature for grocery shopping and travel!
• Multiple Pages – Create custom, color-coded pages to keep track of all areas of your busy life. Tap or swipe to review them at-a-glance.
• Sync - Use our secure server to sync for backup and to sync between multiple devices.
• Page Sharing – Create a sync account and assign pages to be shared with others. This is a great feature for sharing a shopping list with a spouse or sharing to-dos with colleagues!
• Other features – Search, Sort, Passcode Lock, built-in Hot Links for phone numbers, email addresses and websites, and more.
Visit our web site to find out more.
We strive to create the highest-quality software possible so that our customers have a positive and enjoyable experience. If you would like to tell us about a problem, offer a suggestion, or send us feedback, we would love to hear from you and will make every effort to respond promptly. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you and enjoy!
What's New in Version 4.1.1
• Bug fixes and stability improvements
Simple interface, makes managing tasks easy!
Have been using Priorities for several years now where it has lived on my home screen from day one. Love the simplicity and clean interface. Provides the functionality I need and set up so it integrates directly into a Gmail calendar for viewing on every device. Use it to track bills due, work items, Groupon/LivingSocial due dates. No reason to look elsewhere… A couple of suggestions for enhancements to increase usefulness — 1) integration to the Notification Window with a widget showing items due and ability to check when complete and 2) Ability to tie individual lists to separate calendars — i.e., Work tasks, Finance tasks, Personal tasks. etc.
I rely heavily on my To Do List to get things done today and in the future. The best feature of this App is the ease in entering a new To Do entry, and the ability to set a reminder/alert.
A most desired enhancement is the ability to have a View of the To Do list, only up until today or up until the next few days, as I prefer not to see my future To Do list, such as reminding me to make a follow up appointment in 6 months.
A nice feature of the App is to provide synchronization between say the IPhone and Ipad, and ability to put the priorities in groups and sub groups.
Other less important enhancements include (i) being able to see/recover completed to do's (ii) being able to limit repeated reminders during sleep time thru general options; and (iii) to have alerts without inputting a due time.
Love my Priorities app. It keeps me organized and the ability to share lists is very useful. Only suggestion I have is that I wish it had the capability to show items as "in progress" rather than just basic incomplete or completed. I often have tasks which are in progress. Anyway, love the app despite this missing feature that I wish it had. Highly recommend for those who want to keep organized.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 10, 2014
- Version: 4.1.1
- Size: 5.3 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Hand Carved Code, LLC
- © 2011-2014 Hand Carved Code, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.