By Hand Carved Code, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Enjoy effortless and intuitive task management with Priorities™, and you’ll never dread your to-do list again! The innovative use of pages takes the “task” out of task management, and the attractive themes add a little fun while you’re at it.
Throw out your pen and paper, because with Priorities, everything you need is literally at your fingertips. Quickly scan through your pages of to-dos with the touch of a finger and add new to-dos with the ease of a single button. Add alerts, due dates, due times, and notes right from the Add screen. Create and save templates to use again and again. Use the syncing feature to backup your data and to share pages with a family member, a friend or a coworker. Go to the my-priorities.com website to edit your pages and tasks on the web. Priorities is a must-have for anyone who wants to stay organized!
Priorities is fully equipped to do the work for you. Just take a look at the great features it offers:
• Universal App – One app optimized for your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
• Priorities Online – Manage your tasks online at https://my-priorities.com.
• Fast Add – Quickly add tasks or lists of items with a touch of a finger.
• Due Dates, Due Times & Notes – Assign a due date, a due time, and record notes for a task or item.
• Priorities – Star everything that is high-priority and view them at-a-glance in your Priorities page.
• Repeating Tasks – Schedule tasks to repeat every day, every 3 days, every Tuesday, every 3rd Sunday of the month, 2 weeks after you've completed the current task… or whenever you want! Flexible recurrence options make customization a snap.
• Reminders – See a badge count of your starred items on the Priorities home screen icon, and set a reminder time for a popup and/or sound alert for important items.
• Multi-tiered task management – Create pages, lists with sub-items, and tasks with sub-tasks to make organizing easier.
• Calendar Integration – View all your items with due dates in your calendar (iOS 4 w/ multitasking required).
• Templates – Save a page as a template if you want to use it again later. This is a great feature for grocery shopping and travel!
• Multiple Pages – Create custom, color-coded pages to keep track of all areas of your busy life. Tap or swipe to review them at-a-glance.
• Sync - Use our secure server to sync for backup and to sync between multiple devices.
• Page Sharing – Create a sync account and assign pages to be shared with others. This is a great feature for sharing a shopping list with a spouse or sharing to-dos with colleagues!
• Other features – Search, Sort, Passcode Lock, built-in Hot Links for phone numbers, email addresses and websites, and more.
Visit our web site to find out more.
We strive to create the highest-quality software possible so that our customers have a positive and enjoyable experience. If you would like to tell us about a problem, offer a suggestion, or send us feedback, we would love to hear from you and will make every effort to respond promptly. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you and enjoy!
What's New in Version 4.1.2
Bug fixes and stability improvements
Clean and Easy*
I chose Priorities because I liked its color schemes and general appearance. Then I kept looking for a replacement because task/subtask entry seemed confusing and I hoped to find some nifty features. But it turned out that other apps had drab or irritating interfaces and fewer or less convenient features. Also, task/subtask entry was not confusing at all, once I paid some attention to learning the icons and rhythm of the program. Syncing between iPhone and iPad is very fast. I suggest that you give it a try before you pop for the more spendy apps.
Well, I didn't take my own advice, and I went for updates to the spendier apps. And have come back to Priorities.
I have it on my Mac, iPad, and iPhone. It's easy to understand, and you can keep your task structure simple or multilevel. Making entries is fast, and you can call it from Launch Center Pro. The app uses very little memory, too, important if you've got a 16GB iphone. Sync is superfast and reliable. I've used GTasks, Paperless, Things, Omnifocus, and Todoist. All have their good points, but for me, Priorities has a clean interface and just less friction in daily use.
Excellent task app!
This the exact same review I gave this app more than a year ago and it is still valid. I've tried a large number of task/todo apps over the last couple of years and Priorities is by far my favorite. Reasons include:
1. The experience is smooth and seamless between devices (iPhone, iPad and website). I can go from working on the iPhone to the website and it feels exactly the same. In other words, I can concentrate on getting my work done rather than adjusting to different interfaces.
2. It is a solid application. It always works as expected and I have never lost data.
3. The subtasks are the best I have seen. They are explicitly shown in a task-subtask hierarchy. The subtasks can be checklist items, subtasks with due dates or both within the same task.
4. Reviewing my tasks is like flipping through the pages in a book. I can easily see all my tasks and subtasks. Nothing is hidden and I never feel overwhelmed. It is a joy to work with.
5. It is a good looking app with a lot of attention to detail. Everything on the app is easy to access, touch and manipulate.
I would like to congratulate the developer on a well done app.
I rely heavily on my To Do List to get things done today and in the future. The best feature of this App is the ease in entering a new To Do entry, and the ability to set a reminder/alert.
A nice feature of the App is to provide synchronization between say the IPhone and Ipad, and ability to put the priorities in groups and sub groups.
Other less important enhancements include (i) being able to see upon request completed to do's (ii) being able to set a privacy time for no reminders, and (iii) to have alerts without inputting a due time. Another enhancement is for the alerts to remain visible under Notifications at all times.
This is an updated REVIEW after more than 1 year of use. My only hope is for the Developers to continue supporting it, or for Apple to purchase the rights - as this should be an standard App instead of Apple's substantially inferior Reminders App.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 21, 2015
- Version: 4.1.2
- Size: 5.3 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Hand Carved Code, LLC
- © 2015 Hand Carved Code, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.