IHG® - InterContinental Hotels Group
By Intercontinental Hotels Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The IHG app makes it easier than ever to research, book and manage your stay at all of your favorite IHG brands - InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts, Hotel Indigo®, Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts, Holiday Inn® Hotels and Resorts, Holiday Inn Express®, Staybridge Suites®, Candlewood Suites®, EVEN™ Hotels and HUALUXE™ Hotels & Resorts. That's more than 4,600 hotels across more than 100 countries!
From within the app you can also enroll in IHG® Rewards Club to earn Reward Nights and other extras. We are now the only hotel company that rewards you when you explore more of our family of brands. When you stay at multiple IHG brands, you can fast track to Gold Elite or Platinum Elite status. Gold Elite members will be offered free internet in 2013 and in 2014 we will also be the only program to offer free Internet to all members at every one of our hotels.
- Book stays at any IHG hotel
- Manage upcoming stays with easy contact and directions to hotel
- Receive special offers and discounts from IHG
- Be secure with our Best Price Guarantee – our promise that the best hotel room prices for any IHG property can be found here or on our website(s) or your first night is free.
- Get special rates using your corporate ID
- Learn about the unique services and hallmarks for each of the IHG's eleven brands
- Use IHG® Rewards Club Points to redeem free Reward Night stays
- Monitor your fast track to Elite status levels
- Virtual card that recognizes your status level to use when you check in
What's New in Version 3.3.1
I love the application. It is very easy to use along with my IHG Card and Points. I have only had a few issues with IHG and the Holiday Inn Hotel brand. IHG eventually fulfilled the 2 Holiday Inn's that I had issues with commitments. I did spend several hours on the phone with IHG and countless emails to IHG to get the issues resolved, but after all of the time writing emails and on the phone with IHG, they did finally take care of the concerns. IHG as a whole is a great program, but getting the hotels to fulfill their obligations is another thing. Only because IHG took care of my needs am I still pleased with the program and applications, but I did consider joining another hotel brands rewards program. The only thing that this application and IHG needs to fix is the section where you send a message to customer service and it suppose to be 48 hours for them to get back to you. You immediately receive an email confirmation stating that they will contact within 48 hours to resolve your concern. I waited over 7 days on 2 occasions for a return email with a resolution. That when I ended up calling IHG to resolve the issue. The 1st time I was on the phone for over 1 hour with no resolution and the 2nd time it took about an hour and the representative did resolve my long standing concern.
Very useful app
This app allows me access to my points balance, member card, finds hotels, allows me to book and even grants access to the IHG dining club. Of all the apps on my phone, this one is by far the best designed for getting things done on the go!
Best Hotel Chain
I travel all over the country and on a consistent basis the IHG brands are the most well kept and always the greatest service. They put more money into the renovation of older locations. The only criticism I would give is that the gyms are not the best compared to other brands.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jan 27, 2014
- Version: 3.3.1
- Size: 29.3 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Six Continents Hotels, Inc
- ©2001-2010 InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG). All Rights Reserved. IHG Proprietary Information.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.