By BurningThumb Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You have to make it a priority or it doesn't get done. What's your priority ?
The Priority Grid uses a system that highlights your top 3 priorities and the top 3 tasks that you need to work on to achieve your priorities.
By maintaining your focus you will achieve the results you want in your life.
If you struggle with depression, attention deficit, managing work and family, or just the general chaos of life you need the Priority Grid.
Copyright (C) 2008 Burning Thumb Software - All rights reserved.
What's New in Version 1.0.1
Fixes a small problem with the Info panel button.
If used correctly
It can serve a purpose of keeping you on track of the "Big Things." Like the other reviewer wrote, telling me to spend 4 hours each on my top 3 priorities is nonsense. But if it had perhaps a home screen that keeps the "Top" priority visible and the ability to click "done for the day", bringing up the next priority, and then resetting to the top priority the next day, might be the way to go.
Potential - but not there yet
A few simple things would give this App 4 stars. The concept is basic but good one.
1) Allow to manually add a check next to completed tasks and categorize then when completed...much like all the other todo apps.
2) Modifiable homescreen. This "4hrs a day" garbage simply isn't necessary.
3) setting alerts and alarms sounds ... neat.
4) definately not work $4.99. I feel I require a refund. This is really a free app...surely no more that $.99
Is this still under development?
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 14, 2008
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 0.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Robert Wiebe
- © Copyright (c) 2008 Burning Thumb Software - All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.