Priority Matrix -- Personal Eisenhower 4-Quadrants Priority & Task Management
By Appfluence LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Simple and effective task management app designed for busy people. Priority Matrix uses proven time management methodologies to help individuals be more effective at managing their priorities.
We know that you have a lot to do, and sometimes, you can drop the ball if you don't have your priorities straight. Don't sweat though --- Priority Matrix helps you make sense of whats important and urgent in a simple, easy to use application that syncs with what you already use today.
- Priority Matrix is PC Mag's Top 100 Best iPad in 2011, 2012 and 2013
- ClickSoftware's top mobile business apps
- Learn about time and team management techniques from our website, named one of the Top 50 Productivity Blogs.
- Priority Matrix is the software tool of choice for people who want to get things done
In a nutshell, Priority Matrix divides your tasks into 4 customizable quadrants:
- Quadrant 1 - Critical - DO NOW
- Quadrant 2 - Critical but not urgent - Start planning for this
- Quadrant 3 - Urgent but can be delegated - Delegate this out, so you can focus!
- Quadrant 4 - Uncategorized - This is your inbox. Store everything.
Here are just some of the features that come standard in Priority Matrix:
- Free cloud sync between iPad, iPhone, Mac, Windows (each platform sold separately)
- Master List gives you your daily and weekly action items
- Email reports can be generated on the fly
- Track progress effort, start dates, due dates, completion date
- Set recurring tasks
- Visualize everything. Use icons, percentage completion, colors to communicate your priority.
- Create templates with quadrant colors, project items that can be saved and shared
- Drag and drop interface means you can prioritize tasks, change quadrant size, move items between projects with ease
Don't forget to check out:
- Our award winning productivity blog for management tips
Learn more at appfluence.com
Our Productivity Blog: appfluence.com/productivity
Learn more about our subscription:
Privacy information: http://www.appfluence.com/privacy
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 2.4.84
Fixes for a few issues in the navigation menu
Added master view back as default
A few minor fixes for the master view
Extremely useful app - keeps helping improve my productivity
I love this app! I’ve been using it for about three years, and I keep discovering more flexibility and tools to help me be more productive. It’s based on the Covey Four-Quadrant system of prioritization (shorthand: urgent & important / important not urgent / urgent not important / neither urgent nor important). You can rename the quadrants whatever you like. Priority Matrix lets you set due dates as well as start dates, mark how much time something will take and mark progress. You can use it for multiple projects simultaneously. It seems there are some other attractive features I look forward to learning to use, such as connecting with EverNote and email. Occasionally there are minor bugs, and these have been swiftly remediated with updates; I contacted customer service once about a glitch (eventually solved by just rebooting) and I had a helpful response back from customer service within 24 hours.
I was relatively new to productivity software, prioritization, and planning when I started using Priority Matrix, and took me about a year and a half to get the hang of this software. I think this was mostly because I was learning about prioritizing and planning at the same time. It’s worth the patience.
You can think of this app as a 3-D (rather than linear) ToDo list. Thanks and big kudos to Appfluence for this amazingly helpful app.
My consistent go-to app for tasks. (And I’ve tried a ton of them)
On both iOS and my Mac, I’ve tried a ton of todo apps. I like them for awhile… then come back to this one. Nothing beats it.
The 4-quadrant layout is flexible and useful and lends itself to creative categorizing. It also lets me see many more todo’s at once than a simple vertical list, so I can take in the big picture. Of course two-way sync between my iPhone and my laptop is a ncecessity and Priority Matrix supports it.
The price is admittedly a bit steep, and one alternative worth considering is Google Keep, which is a free web-based app. But for me personally Priority Matrix is far better.
One star off for ongoing UI quirks and bugs and stability problems, but the app continues to improve with each new version.
Overall, strongly recommended.