Priority Matrix for iPad - Simple and Effective Task Management for Work and Life
By Appfluence LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Priority Matrix is an award winning, simple and effective task management app that helps managers succeed.
PC Magazine Top 100 iPad Apps 3 years in a row.
We know that you have a lot to do, and sometimes, you can drop the ball if you don't have your priorities straight. Don't sweat though --- Priority Matrix helps you make sense of whats important and urgent in a simple, easy to use application that syncs with what you already use today.
Priority Matrix works on iPad, iPhone, Mac, and Windows.
Seamless automatic sync between all your devices, support for photo and file attachments, project sharing and collaboration, email and calendar integrations. These are just some of features that helps you get things done -- try Priority Matrix, watch our videos, and learn how you can get better at doing at you do best.
In a nutshell, Priority Matrix uses 4 quadrants that in one glance lets you know what you need to work on today. For example:
- Quadrant 1 - Critical - DO NOW
- Quadrant 2 - Critical but not urgent - Start planning for this
- Quadrant 3 - Urgent but can be delegated - Delegate this out, so you can focus!
- Quadrant 4 - Uncategorized - This is your inbox. Store everything.
Here are just some of the features that come standard in Priority Matrix:
- Free cloud sync between iPad, iPhone, Mac, Windows (paying customers can access all platforms)
- Master List gives you your daily and weekly action items
- Email reports can be generated on the fly
- Daily and weekly reports across all your projects and responsibilities
- Track progress effort, start dates, due dates, completion date
- Set recurring tasks
- Visualize everything. Use icons, percentage completion, colors to communicate your priority.
- Create templates with quadrant colors, project items that can be saved and shared
- Drag and drop interface means you can reprioritize tasks, change quadrant size, move items between projects with ease
You can use this iOS version absolutely free -- and only when you're ready, try our in-app upgrade to the Priority Matrix PRO Version, so that you can:
- Share projects & delegate tasks
- Get daily reports on joint projects
- Get weekly reports on joint projects
- Track traceability of your tasks and projets
- Reply to delegation email to update task
- Per item comment system
- Get team capabilities enabled for existing email for all supported platforms
- Project tags for iOS
- Ability to archive projects
- Ability to attach multiple files and photos to tasks (take a snapshot!)
The in-app upgrade includes two subscription options:
- Priority Matrix Team Upgrade monthly ($9.99 USD)
- Priority Matrix Team Upgrade annually ($99.99 USD)
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings through iTunes after purchase.
Subscribing to Priority Matrix Pro Version add benefits previously described. Canceling your subscription will also cancel those benefits.
Don't forget to check our award winning productivity blog for management tips: www.appfluence.com/productivity
Learn more about everything we do: http://www.appfluence.com
Privacy information: http://www.appfluence.com/privacy
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 3.4.64
Improvements in syncing behaviors.
General product improvements.
Worthy app relieves stress through prioritizing
Brief: Rarely crashes. Syncs across devices. Free and paid products. Works for individuals or teams. Auto open on computer startup forces you to begin your day by looking at your tasks.
Detailed: This app turns an overwhelming to-do list into four boxes of prioritized tasks ranked by necessity and urgency. You are able to record progress, add notes and deadlines, and receive timely reminders by email.
You must consider the degree of necessity and urgency for every task you enter. As a result, you end up seeing what's important in your life and what distracts you from your real work. For must of us, adding in social and home commitments as well as work can help you see it all.
Best of Class
A learning curve that is not too steep, ultimately resulting in a growing horizon of robust practical uses. A team of experts is available by phone or an online meeting for front-end training, helping any user get a secure handle on managing multiple tasks and/or multiple projects.
I would prefer that a few features were tweaked, particularly the "tagging" feature (more flexibility in editing) and the "filtering" interface (more simplicity in architecture), but all-in-all the overall ease of data accessibility is well worth the effort and cost. Integrates with Evernote, which expands the utility across the cloud.
Perfect Organization Tool
I have used a quadrant approach to organization for years (sometimes referred to as an Eisenenhower matrix). Priority Matrix is the best tool I've seen and I had been looking for years. It is easy to use, feature rich, and can by synced accross multiple devices and desktops. I use it to organize my life. Did I mention it has reminders and is iWatch compatible? I've been using Priority Matrix for both work and personal organization for over 10 months and cannot live without it. Highly recommended for those who use quadrants. Support is also amazing.