By Priority Pass Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Designed to help Priority Pass Members find an airport lounge anytime, anywhere, this FREE app searches our database of over 900 lounges worldwide and its enhanced functionality improves user experience.
Users can search for a lounge by typing the name of a city, country or airport or simply scroll through lists. Rate lounges, save lounges as favourites, see recent searches and activate GPS to find your nearest lounge quickly.
The My Account section lets you track your visit history and manage your lounge visits while some Priority Pass members will be invited to test the new FlightAlerts BETA and give feedback.
• Location (approximate network based or precise GPS/network based location) allows you to search for lounges nearby while Contacts (reads your contacts) lets you add phone and email contacts from your phone book into FlightAlerts BETA, so you can receive notifications via email or text.
• Photos (reads the contents of your Photo Library) lets you save your Digital Membership Card to Photos, while as a logged in user
• Background App Refresh (My Plan, Flight Alerts History and Credits Balance, Visit History, Airline List) lets you download data for My Account and FlightAlerts BETA when the app is in the background.
• Just update the data and then use offline – we recommend you always download fresh data when you first use the app.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 3.0.5
Bug Fixes and Improvements
Works for me
A bit hesitant after seeing 2 stars but after I downloaded and created my account I was able to add the card to my apple wallet. Haven't used it on a trip yet so can't comment on the previous ratings but so far it works. Played around with the feature and I was able to search lounges in multiple locations by city and airport. I've just downloaded the app a few minutes ago and so far it looks pretty easy.
The App works perfectly. Once I created an online account with my membership number + password, I was able to log in and have an electronic card in the app (in case I ever forget the actual card). Loaded all lounges within a min. Not sure what the other comments are referring to (maybe they haven't created an online account first?) thanks for a great app.
I don't understand the previous reviews. I downloaded it today (23 Apr 2016) and it lists the lounges (downloads during first run) and adds the card to Wallet just fine. Make sure you run the app once before you go on your trip (while you have good connectivity) so it can download the lounge list.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Feb 24, 2016
- Version: 3.0.5
- Size: 59.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Priority Pass Ltd
- © Priority Pass 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.