Prisonela - is an endless hardcore platformer in which the levels are chosen randomly!
A prison sentence could never be so insane before... You will have a wild competition, where the reward will be your life! You have nothing to lose, because there is nothing but competition in the harsh conditions of prison madness... HA-HA-HA!
- Beautiful pixel art graphics!
- Endless game to the death!
- Challenging levels that will make you nervous!
- Various traps!
- High score table, you can share the results with your friends!
Ratings and Reviews
Very challenging game. I love the pixelated graphics and the mechanics are smooth. I only rate three stars due to small glitches, one impossible level, and other things. The one glitch I found was the cannons didn’t always shoot, sometimes they would just freeze. The impossible level has the longest jump ever and has cannons that make the jump seem that much more impossible. It’s the level with a smiley face made of coins. Other than that, the game is good, but could use more levels and different types of levels. For example, maybe a boss after every ten levels??? Another thing was maybe to add more to the level, like you have to travel upwards or down to finish the level. Overall, good idea and fun game!!!! If you would take this into consideration, it would be greatly appreciated.
Good game with a couple problems
Sometimes I feel like the jump button won’t respond. And some levels are insanely difficult. Some levels feel straight up unfair. I hate when blades just speed across the screen and kill me when I spawn just because I tapped the walk button. Also ads can get annoying but they are only 5 seconds. In app purchases would probably make more money than ads and I’m sure a lot if people would buy a res pawn pass or something so you can respawn without watching an ad. Also maybe if the developers did this they could their game on console/pc which would probably run smoother and controls would be better. Also there should really be a level creation type deal because there are so few levels.
An absolute blast, just needs a few fixes
I’m really enjoying how this game moves. The controls aren’t extremely restrictive, and movement feels right. The pixel art style looks fantastic, every sprite looking crisp!
A few issues I have with gameplay and settings, however:
1. Some objects and enemies move just a bit too fast. The runners moving a little slower would be perfect, and a certain swinging saw was rather annoying to get past but that could just be me.
2. Some gaps need rather accurate jumping to get past, and you have little time to get it with other threats at your tail. Maybe make the blob’s jumps a bit higher, or move forward more. Also might just be my not-too-good platforming.
3. If you could make music adjustable, that would be great! I like to listen to music in other apps while I play games, and I’m going to make a fair guess that others also like to do that. A toggle for on/off would be nice.
And that would be all! Otherwise, really enjoying the game for downtime, can’t wait to see what other levels you design!
- Ivan Matskevich
- 27.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © BUG-Studio 2013-2019
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.