Prisoner 84 is a 3rd person action/adventure game for the iPhone and iPod touch that sees the player take control of a psychotic inmate who is attempting to escape Tryton: a maximum security offshore prison.
The game takes you on Prisoner 84's journey as he tries to escape. It combines action and puzzles - with lots of hidden surprises!
- Over 40 areas to explore
- All levels realised in 3D
- Combines action with fiendish puzzles!
- Supports all generations of iPhone, iPad and iPod touch (running iOS 4.3+)
- 64 bit native support
* Fixed incorrect aspect ratio on certain displays
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome old school goodness
I am not sure if the developer is aware anyone is still playing this gem from the beginning of the iPhone era, but I haven't played this game in years, I had forgotten what it was called, but it eerie environments and sound effects stayed with me. I spent quite a while trying to find if this game still existed and low and behold, here it is
Best game ever
I've been playing this game since the first generation iPhone. This is by far the best game ever. I actually get scared when playing. I can't say enough. I love it!
Are you serious ?
The contaminated don’t run fast or perform premeditated attacks, they just stand there until you breathe down their necks. Then you finally escape only to never go after those responsible for your captivation...
This wasn’t worth the pay. Just has an interesting story i guess, with no action.
- Gaz West
- 118.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Hidden Games
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.