Privat24 – the whole PrivatBank in your smartphone.
Check the balance on the card in real time, pay for your mobile phone, transfer money to friends and family, and buy travel tickets.
It works with cards of any banks of Ukraine. Nothing is as easy!
Top 5 popular features
• Browse the balance and statement of the card account.
• Replenish your mobile phone in more than 140 countries
• Transfer money from card to card
• Pay all bills on the territory of Ukraine
• Buy transport tickets
• Pay for utility bills, create regular payments.
• Pay for Viasat, Vega, Volia Cable, Kyivstar, Ukrtelecom.
• Send PrivatMoney and Western Union money transfers.
• Buy railway, bus and airline tickets
• Via the QR-code, get a transfer or pay a bill
• Via the QR-code, sign in Privat24 via web
• Get cash without a card with the QR-code
That's not all yet!
• Work with loans and deposits
• Change the accrual terms in your "Piggy bank"
• Receive and transfer your bank details
• Follow exchange rates
• Contact the bank any time via telephone, e-mail
• Check the map of the nearest branches and ATMs
• Apple Pay
Developed by PrivatBank http://privat24.ua
The banking license No. 22 from 05.10.2011
– We have learned that any Latin phrase sounds cool.
– Fixarum ugbay.
– Addidit bus tesseras.
Ratings and Reviews
Loading payments history
Please add eg. Load More in the end of the Archive > Transactions. Miss this feature much - I often need to find someone I paid awhile ago like a few months, and end up manually re-entering payment details which is annoying. Thank you!
Newest release lost all payment patterns
Guys, if you lose customer’s frequent payments requests - you lose them. It’s that simple. Happened twice in few years.
App has too many unnecessary features - like ordering food or flowers - and cannot be used to set up periodic payments. This is what happens when bank got nationalized and original IT team leaves. Sad but true. Move your money elsewhere.
Payment templates bug
In templates you can’t change card to pay from. It was possible some time ago. Bring it back!
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.