Finally, you can view all your websites PRIVATELY and in FULL SCREEN for FREE! This is the simple, no frills web browser you've been waiting for.
• COMPLETE PRIVATE BROWSING
• FULL SCREEN (13% MORE VIEWING AREA)
• FASTER NO FRILLS
How it works:
- History, Cookies, Cache, All completely deleted when you exit the app. No one will know where you've been.
- Uses EVERY SINGLE PIXEL available to show websites in BEAUTIFUL FULL SCREEN! That's 13% more viewing area than standard Safari! Thanks to hiding of Status bars and auto hiding of all navigation controls when required.
- Same back end safari browsing engine which means maximum speed, security, and reliability. Familiar Interface.
In addition this app is COMPLETELY FREE and works on iPhone, iPod and iPAD! so get it now and start browsing those websites in beautiful full screen without anyone knowing where you've been!
Some other features and Details:
- Portrait and Landscape mode support.
- Orientation Locking Support for iPad.
- Similar UI to Safari.
- Hidden status bar to make more space.
- Overlay controls to maximise screen real-estate.
- Safari based backend engine.
- Lightning fast startup and shutdown.
- Always starts in Google, Yahoo or Bing search homepage.
- No auto suggest or auto-fill in.
- Very discrete icon and presentation.
- Completely FREE (and no annoying ads bar!)
- Tiny download so you can get it quickly.
Improved support for Face ID & Touch ID. You can now configure default behaviour either to clear session or resume last session if re-entering the app within a set time period. Custom settings available via the Settings App.
Ratings and Reviews
Even the name is just "browser"
There is one small bar at the top of the browser. It has the back button, an icon that opens both bookmarks+settings, and the classic search bar with reload/stop. That's it.
Other browsers make it super easy to post websites/links to social media while browsing. You could accidentally post the website you were just on to your Facebook page and not even realize it. It's that easy! Not with this app, no sir. Want to share something? Your only option is the ancient, barbaric method of... COPY AND PASTING A URL😱 There also isn't any "add to reading list option" either. It looks like Safari if you removed that bottom bar. There is no browsing history. It does not track or remember websites you go to. This can be extremely distressing when you see an ad it's not even related to your interests. Oh wait, you won't see any ads cause it has a built in (optional) ad blocker. You will have to get used to no one being there to "improve your browsing experience" as Chrome says. It has the absolute minimum when it comes to features. It has the essential functions needed to use the internet. Nothing more, nothing less.
Which is exactly why I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!! 5 STARS!!!!
I've been using this browser for years on every iphone, as I progress to each new model. Using this browser in addition to The DuckDuckGo search engine gives me piece of mind that google and the NSA aren't tracking my online website visits. Safari is the standard Apple browser. However, I don't trust that my browsing isn't saved and reported. This browser is every bit as good, if not better. Additionally I can use this browser as I'm listening to an online radio broadcast on Safari. I find that this browser is fantastic for visiting alternative media sites. Additionally this browser allows the bookmarking of frequently visited websites. I'm very pleased!
Privacy in a labyrinth
This app is incredibly simplistic and easy to use for the most part. It blocks all cookies so any website that makes you have ‘5 more free articles’ for news sites will always be that way.
The app itself is great except for some pretty big annoying cons.
-You never have to clear browsing history
-You can add password protection or even Touch ID so that when you leave the app no one but yourself can get back in.
-When you leave the app it shows a normal black border completely hiding what page you were on
-Fullscreen for a page
-You can only ever have one tab open
-If you want to get back to a page, you’ll have to do a lot of back arrowing
-Getting the status bar/search bar open is incredibly hard if it’s gone, which it will be almost always. Sometimes you’ll be stuck on pages for minutes trying to get to the search engine
-Gmail doesn’t work at all
-Most websites can’t tell you’re on a phone, but it also means it harder to get around on them
If you are thinking of using this app for privacy, I suggest not since there are much better browsers out there. If you’re new to privacy protection on mobile I suggest using the duck duck go browser app.
- Savy Soda HK Limited
- 5.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © SavySoda™
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.