By Mr Burns
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**80% off sale has ended, so begins the 60% off sale, get it before the sale ends!!
Version 3 is Here!!!
iOS 6/iPhone 5 support
New Dropbox Support
Private Info is a:
• Digital Wallet
• Photo Safe
• Video Vault
• Voice memo recorder
• File Storage
iOS 6 + iphone 5 Ready!
Featuring AES 256 bit encryption, iOS "Data Protection", and separate, organized sections for photos videos, files, and voice memos.
Choose and create a unique PIN or alphanumeric password to gain access to your data and keep others out!
Store Photo's, Videos, banking, credit card, loans, online accounts and more behind a password protected lock.
~ There is NO limit on the number of entries in any section of the app, create as many photo albums as you want, got a thousand credit cards? No problem.
~ Photos & Videos can be taken in app, imported from camera roll, or added from the "Filebox".
√ Custom Lockscreen with 4 digit PIN or Alphanumeric Password
√ AES256 Encryption on data such as credit card, bank info, web logins, photos, and more
√ Action buttons for phone numbers, and web addresses
√ Create multiple photo albums
√ Fullscreen photo viewer
√ Import photos and videos from camera roll, record and snap pics in app, or transfer via wifi.
√ HD Video recording/ importing (on supported devices)
√ Convert Videos to lower resolutions
√ Playback videos to your Apple TV 2 with AirPlay
√ Email Photos, videos, voice memo's, and files
√ Save photos, and videos to your camera roll
√ Import / Export files to your Dropbox account
√ View Pages, Numbers, Keynote, Excel, Word, text, PDF and many other fileTypes with the built in document viewer
√ Adjust import / recording quality in app for Photos/ Videos
√ Create new voice memos in app
√ WiFi file server for import / export
√ File Box section can be used as a wifi external storage for transporting files.
… and more
Have a feature request? How can this app work better for you? Having problems or need help?
Contact the developer @ :
or follow on twitter :
What's New in Version 3.0.2
Private Info 3.0 (3.0.2)
IMPORTANT! READ IT:
IF YOU INSTALLED 3.0.0 or 3.0.1 BEFORE THIS UPDATE - PLEASE SAVE ANY PHOTOS IN THE APP BACK TO YOUR CAMERA ROLL BEFORE INSTALLING
(Temporarily canceled AES photo encryption introduced in 3.0 due to technical difficulty and reported missing images- it will be added in a future update).
Note: To the handful of users unlucky enough to download 3.0 and/or 3.0.1 with the missing data bug. Its irreversible. I know its disappointing, and im sorry for your loss, but hey! good thing you don't rely on a mobile device to keep the only copy of super important stuff and you can go back to your computer and get the original right?.. I hope :-/
New Features* at a glance
- iPhone 5 / iOS 6 support
- Lock app from any navigation title
- New Audio Recorder Interface
- Dropbox support update
- Convert video quality
- AutoLock on sleep / background
- Snap pic with front camera on wrong password entry.
- New fonts!
- New font colors and shadows
- New identifier images for bank, credit, web, personal, & notes category placeholders
- Notes, and wallet item notes are now displayed without keyboard until tapped/ editing . Option to dismiss keyboard has also been added
- New album cover background
- Redesigned layout of album view, now displays two albums per row
- Tap + Hold an album to edit, edit button has been removed from navigation.
- Animated deleting albums, changing cover image, loading album view
- Thumbnail containers load independently with a slight animation reducing memory usage and load time
- Redesigned thumbnails now have a slight dropshadow just for appeal ;)
- Animated deleting thumbnails
- Saving/ Importing images to app is now done asynchronously, allowing continuous user interaction. No longer necessary to wait while each image is saved
- Importing photos from library now allows true multi photo import - Select/deselect images (denoted by a checkmark) then tap the "Done" button to import the selected images in one task
- Saving image from in-app camera is now done asynchronously as well.
- Importing videos from library is now faster, more efficient transfer. This means no more "Compressing video" screen for HD movies.
- Ability to convert imported videos to lower resolution if desired in order to reduce disk space usage
- New design with larger images, more room for video title text .
- New animations when adding/ deleting/ renaming videos
- Changed behavior when tapping an audio file in list
- Tap to play/ preview
- Tap + Hold for options
- All new audio recorder UI
- Autosave after recording
- Options have been added in the apps settings to change audio recording quality
- Updated Dropbox Support!
- Dropbox login is now available from the "+" add files button (previously you had to goto the apps settings and login)
- Added more file formats for photos, videos, and audio file types supported by iOS
- Added ability to move audio files to the "Memos" section
- Uploading files to Dropbox is now done on a background process
- Fixes issue where uploading to Dropbox progress HUD didn't get dismissed when finished.
QUICK LOCK- Tap+Hold on the navigation bar title to quickly lock the app
INTRUDER CAPTURE- If iSight (front camera) is available, an image will be taken when wrong password is entered at lock screen. The image will be displayed next time the app is unlocked so you can see who tried to access your data.
MULTITASKING - Background/ iOS multitasking is enabled allowing file transfer and other tasks to complete while running in the background.
AUTO LOCK- "Auto Lock On Sleep" switch available in app settings toggles the ability to re-lock the app when the screen is turned off (sleep) /and when the app is sent to background.
PERFORMANCE- Improved performance throughout the app, greatly reduced memory usage and Improved multitasking capabilities.
Update screen wouldn't disappear
I installed the newest version (June 5, 2013), and I couldn't get into the application. It said, "Tap here" (to continue into the program), but the intro screens wouldn't go away. I emailed Mr. Burns, and he replied very quickly. His suggestion solved the problem.
Love this app
One of the nice universal privacy app, saving your accounts or passwords may worth it.
Bug still not fixed. Please update, when I try to update my cc exp date it does not work or apply. Please upgrade
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: May 30, 2013
- Version: 3.0.2
- Size: 29.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jacob Burns
- © 2010, mrburns05
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.