Northern Trust Private Passport is an extension of Private Passport®, our online wealth management suite. Built for ease of use, Private Passport allows you to transfer funds, view account balances, make deposits, see how current market activity is affecting your investment portfolio, and much more. If you already have Private Passport online credentials just download the app and login! New to Private Passport? Simply enroll online today at www.northerntrust.com/privatepassport.
- Real-time banking balances and activity
- 60 days of historical information for all accounts
- View banking and investment statements
- View images of checks drawn against banking accounts
- Investment portfolios with intra-day price updates
- Market and security quotes, charts and news
- Northern Trust Economic and Market Commentary
- Integrated Northern Trust Twitter feed
- Watch Northern Trust video channel on YouTube
- Transfer money to and from Northern Trust
- Pay and receive bills electronically
- Make person to person payments using Popmoney (iPhones)
- Deposit checks
- Freeze/Unfreeze ATM/DEBIT card transactions
LOCATIONS AND CONTACT US
- Find office locations
- Locate thousands of surcharge free ATMs
- Submit feedback
Compatible with iPhone 5C and later, and iPad 2 or later. Requires iOS 11 or later.
Pending activity is provisional and may be modified as it is further processed and verified. Some features are available only for eligible accounts. There is no charge from Northern Trust to install this app, however message and data rates may be charged by your communications service provider. Securities products and services are offered by Northern Trust Securities, Inc., member FINRA, SIPC, and a wholly owned subsidiary of Northern Trust Corporation. NOT FDIC INSURED / NO BANK GUARANTEE / MAY LOSE VALUE. Northern Funds are distributed by Northern Funds Distributors, LLC, which is not affiliated with Northern Trust, and offered through Registered Representatives of Northern Trust Securities, Inc. (member FINRA, SIPC), a subsidiary of Northern Trust Corporation.
The Northern Trust Company
Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender
iPhone and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc.
What's new in version 3.4.2 (iOS)
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app. Update in progress
I love this app but It keeps crashing when I take a picture of my checks to deposit them but the company responded and said they are working on the issue. Great service!
The Apple Watch app now works perfectly. I especially like the iPad version which is great to have when I travel overseas.
Developer Response ,
We’re so sorry to hear about your experience. Your suggestions help us create a better product and we appreciate your feedback.
One of our team members contacted you to hear your concerns. We issued an update to improve the authorization process.
We welcome you to share what you love about our product and provide feedback on what features you would like to see in the future!
Like the app but...
It takes MONTHS for these tech guys to update versions when there is a bug. I have not been able to transfer money between accounts since November awaiting an update.
- Northern Trust Corporation
- 96.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Northern Trust Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.